Digital TV (DVB T2) Consolidated thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
Quick question. My room tv which i hardly use, now when turned on shows a shrunk screen and analogue tv at the corner. How do i know it is mmy tv not digital or my cable point. I look at my tv panel, got sticker say hdtv but can’t find digital tv. Cable point is default come with the house. I believe it is from starhub but we don’t subscribe to starhub.

LLOLOL hdtv not equal to digital tv

Reaction score
Unfortunately, no idea the tv model. It is also wall-mounted in such a way i would need to move a lot of furniture just to dismount it and see the back panel. Too heavy work for me. But do we know whether the round scv cable point is digital tv ready?

I m not sure on this . My living room I used the mio tv to watch the digital tv and my rooms are using the tv box

sporeknight76

Master Member
Reaction score
From the video, it seems to b
1) if use STB, then antenna connect to STB (RF port). Settings need to set "antenna ON".
2) If use antenna only (digital ready tv), antenna connect to usb port.

canjoy

Reaction score
For the set up box- are we able to record one channel and watch another channel at the same time?
I tried to do it on my Draco but doesn’t work. Not sure is it something I did wrongly or there’s no such feature on the set up box.

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the set up box- are we able to record one channel and watch another channel at the same time?
I tried to do it on my Draco but doesn’t work. Not sure is it something I did wrongly or there’s no such feature on the set up box.

Because these STB came with only 1 tuner. However you can record and watch a different channel at the same time provided they are from the same frequency range. For eg, recording Ch-5 and watching Suria channel.

Salzbug

Reaction score
100 off TV

Anyone tried using the voucher to buy a new TV set? Is there a list of approved models to choose from or will it qualify as long as it's a DigitalTV ready set?

canjoy

Reaction score
Because these STB came with only 1 tuner. However you can record and watch a different channel at the same time provided they are from the same frequency range. For eg, recording Ch-5 and watching Suria channel.

Thanks so much for information. Didn’t know of this at all. But is any set up box with more than 1 tuner?
I am usually toggling between Ch 8 n Ch U- are these 2 of the same or different frequency.

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much for information. Didn’t know of this at all. But is any set up box with more than 1 tuner?
I am usually toggling between Ch 8 n Ch U- are these 2 of the same or different frequency.

There are but not popular nor cheap, you are better off getting a cheap PRC (China) STB just for recording purpose which cost less than $25.

The 2 channels mentioned are not in the same frequency range.

guyferic

Reaction score
just got my panasonic th43fx600s. when using toggle red, it will jump back to normal tv after every 10+mins(the part where it will be commercial break when shown on tv). sometimes it will auto logoff from toggle. Is it problem with TV or Toggle? I'm using LAN for the TV

Windowlover

Reaction score
Awaiting to expand more channels for digital... some have some don't is disturbing and not shiok,

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just got my panasonic th43fx600s. when using toggle red, it will jump back to normal tv after every 10+mins(the part where it will be commercial break when shown on tv). sometimes it will auto logoff from toggle. Is it problem with TV or Toggle? I'm using LAN for the TV

Best to direct your queries to Mediacorpse and/or Panasonic.

unrealx262

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
those with ukobox does the web tv lags? mine keep loading all the time e.g. every 5 min or so. sometimes data error. this is despite the box is like 1m from my router.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.