My lo got consipation problem how?

Mustbehippe

Reaction score
My lo got shitting problem.. Whenever she wants to **** she will cry n got blood :( how ar.. See doctor before liao...

marxace

Reaction score
Take more fruits, vegetables, prunes etc?

Sent from HUAWEI P20 PRO using GAGT

eflash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't use force, blood is because use force... Will develop into piles.

Drink fresh milk. Eat kiwifruit, prunes, banana will help...

Then just have to wait for feeling lo...

freewilly5000

Reaction score
Fruits & veg in general not proven to help with constipation. However specific fruit, Papaya & Prunes are proven. Probiotics also are helpful for me - but these can be quite expensive.

mrashford86

Reaction score
Prune juice - if they don’t like taste put in ice and mix with bit of orange juice

sadsad123

Banned
Reaction score
A couple of things that work for me:
- Switch out formula milk and give fresh milk instead.
- Make sure they drink liquids and plain water too.
- Papaya
- Youghurt

If all else fails, you need to supplement their diet with Lactulose and/or Anal Suppository - Can buy from Guardian/Watsons off the shelf.

You will also need to mentally take note of the frequency that your LO passes motion. Should not be more than 3 days.

Sodomicha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If ur lo start to eat solid food can try prune juice,dragonfruit(works best),papaya.If ur lo still on milk only then i suggest u can massage the a*nus with wet wipe.If u feel the hard poop,try to gently massage or push it out.Sometimes is the hard poop stuck at the opening.

marxace

Reaction score
Can buy those tube with lubrication to insert into anus. Can get from pedaetrician

Sent from HUAWEI P20 PRO using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.