(Official Tengah NOV 2018 BTO Thread) Consolidate all research here!

bukseller

Reaction score
Only SMS OTP, which I cant receive any text at the moment. Gonna sign up when I'm back at SG on Sat. I'm so way behind. Tengab is really selling like hot cakes. Cries

Do you have 2FA setup? Else get somebody to apply on your behalf at TPY HQ.

bukseller

Reaction score
Thanks. Me and my partner is really getting worried looking at the number of applicants increasing each day. Oh wells, whatever comes shall comes, if not BTO launch next year 2019 at JW it shall be :s22:

Not first come first serve.. U got till 19 Nov to apply..

Yeah tengah bto is filling up..

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Me and my partner is really getting worried looking at the number of applicants increasing each day. Oh wells, whatever comes shall comes, if not BTO launch next year 2019 at JW it shall be :s22:

Everyone who can't get Tengah this round will aim that JW plot next round... same same. :(

culepico

Reaction score
Only SMS OTP, which I cant receive any text at the moment. Gonna sign up when I'm back at SG on Sat. I'm so way behind. Tengab is really selling like hot cakes. Cries

Bro don't need to login singpass for the application process.

Milo Van

Reaction score
Will you consider Bukit Batok SBF? There are quite a few units available right opposite Tengah Plantation.

Dividends Warrior

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How many % of the 522 2rm flexi is reserved for Singles?
Tengah (Plantation Grove), 1.6x, still ok.

Around 70% for singles, 30% for elderly. Based on this year's trend, 2-rm for singles is 2x - 4x
I feel this Tengah 1st batch is not ideal for elderly. They have to suffer through all the construction dust and noise due to future developments over 10 years at least.

Last edited:

algerr

Master Member
Reaction score
Everyone who can't get Tengah this round will aim that JW plot next round... same same. :(

U are correct...already going to prepare another sgd10 if this time no get q number for tengah bto.. =[

JW plot location very good..near jurong point...but very noisy...=[

Sent from Nokia 8250 using GAGT

Clazav

Reaction score
Difference in area for balcony or no balcony is only 3sqm. So if the width is 1.5m,length only 2m. slightly longer than an average person's height I guess.

I feel that hdb and ura should be aligned. So if width is 1.5m and standard length of living room is 3m, then area should be 4.5m. That being said, it means total area is bigger and more expensive. Or same total area but smaller interior area.

algerr

Master Member
Reaction score
You can apply for HLE after you get a queue number.

Agreed...dun apply for hle immediately after u submit bto application...

E.g applied before for aug2017 bto and hle at same time, by the time my appt comes in Mar 2018, the hle already expired (6mths validity).... got to apply again..

HLE will typically get approved around 2 weeks after u submit.

So dun need so gan cheong.. see your q number first before u apply HLE..

Hope it helps

Sent from Nokia 8250 using GAGT

bukseller

Reaction score
Not likely. We are not in need of a flat immediately. I have a few friends who applied for BB SBF, but all rejected. The Chinese population has hits the quota, so not very hopeful.

Will you consider Bukit Batok SBF? There are quite a few units available right opposite Tengah Plantation.

@Bill@710

Reaction score
We initially thought tengah will be a bird-no-lie-egg place which no one want. We still encourage support.. Oh crap how wrong were we.. Now for 2nd timer like myself.. Can only.. 🙏🙏🙏 😢😢😢😢 Till Dec.. Congrats to those who get a number. For those who don't let try again.

luvira

Reaction score
We initially thought tengah will be a bird-no-lie-egg place which no one want. We still encourage support.. Oh crap how wrong were we.. Now for 2nd timer like myself.. Can only.. 🙏🙏🙏 😢😢😢😢 Till Dec.. Congrats to those who get a number. For those who don't let try again.

Same here. BF and I decided on Tengah because we've always wanted a quieter location that's closer to nature. The fact that it was designed to support smart home systems was a plus since we planned on getting one for our home anyway.

Had expected less interest in the location due to the fact that it's a new estate that's also quite a distance from the MRT. :(

But considering that there will be a BTO in JW in Feb that's much closer to malls and the train station, I wonder if there's a chance of some applicants dropping out to try for JW instead.

CG1996

Reaction score

same thought here. Just want to get something cheap. Who knows this is the most expensive project for this Nov BTO and yet still attract such a big crowd! Just dont know what is the reason. Probably the West got lots of hidden gems!

Dividends Warrior

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yup, I originally thought Tengah is less popular for sure. Sigh! :(

AlexPiero

Reaction score
humble opinion,

1) 400-480k for a 5 room flat in a total new town without basic amenities for the first 5 years of living is expensive.

2) Does that mean the suppose to huat plots (tengah town plots) would be 500-650k for 5 rm flat?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.