King's Raid

ken_oon

Reaction score
May I know if there's any decent SG guild I can join? Recently got to know this game through a friend.

I had spent some money to purchase hero, UW, packages and stuffs. Currently reaching lv90 soon for my heroes and just cleared 7-14 hell mode.

Would appreciate if there's any active guild out there I could join.

I used to play few popular mmorpgs too.

Maplestory SEA - OneAxeHole
Various mobile games - Kenoon

Cheers!

Last edited:

Mionnn

Reaction score
seem like no free hero leh

Uhh free hero they very rarely give out. The newbie guide that says Vespa tend to give out hero so don't buy is more or less ********. Whole year they only gave free (and all) hero once and that's during their anniversary. The only other time was just a selection from Lewisia, Requi and Miri.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Uhh free hero they very rarely give out. The newbie guide that says Vespa tend to give out hero so don't buy is more or less ********. Whole year they only gave free (and all) hero once and that's during their anniversary. The only other time was just a selection from Lewisia, Requi and Miri.

5* unique weapon and 5* unique treasure are more important.

bear00

Reaction score
stopped playing after they allows stats to be repeats in the same item....really killed the fun out of it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.