[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got news of elder scrolls 6 which is sequel but i hope its not going to become another fallout 76.
Hope they do it the same way as Skyrim and Fallout 4: a separate game for single player and multiplayer

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
In other news, Sony will not be at E3 2019. There's also no Playstation Experience in US this year (they said not enough stuff to show). Looks like they are gearing up for a PS5 launch, working hard developing new games for it so no big PS4 exclusives to announce. Perhaps they will have their own show after E3 (after they see what MS and Nintendo announce at E3).

d5dude

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

for a guy who dislike RDR2 so much, he managed to complete the game. kudos. :s13:

Wouldn't say that its the worst game ever, its just an extremely boring game, they should have given players an option to speed up looting, searching, etc.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
omg who dislike rdr2? the game is nicely made with so much in depth detail! extremely fun

There are some aspects of the game not everyone like. This I agree but overall should be good.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
omg who dislike rdr2? the game is nicely made with so much in depth detail! extremely fun

yup i like the song and story towards the end. quite sad actually.

their attention to details is really impressive. you can see bullet holes in the carcass of the animals you shot during skinning.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are some aspects of the game not everyone like. This I agree but overall should be good.

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

most of the good content are towards the end. need to finish the game then you will appreciate it. the first few chapters are not really that interesting.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
yup i like the song and story towards the end. quite sad actually.

their attention to details is really impressive. you can see bullet holes in the carcass of the animals you shot during skinning.
Did you noticed the bullets marks on your hat whenever it got shot off and you retrieved it?

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you noticed the bullets marks on your hat whenever it got shot off and you retrieved it?

i don't wear hat after enemies kept shooting it off. yup the bullet holes are there and to remove the bullet holes you have to load a previous save. i think its a bug because if you switch hats the holes are still there.

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
46470028_2197798146919512_3282272934554501120_o.jpg

46340611_2197798170252843_563050236612706304_o.jpg

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone into Hitman gameplay?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

you got play hitman 1?

if you like hitman 1 then you will like hitman 2 as they are similar in gameplay but with more additional stuffs. too bad cannot play the game with john wick style.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
me. I don't even give it a 2nd look.:s22:

waiting for judgement eyes.

I’m same as you. Nothing appealing about RDR2 to me.

nothing to judge.

everyone of us got their own preference of games

that video i linked, that kiddo bash games he hate to no end. he also hate BOTW, God of War, Spider-man, Battlefield 5, Destiny 2, Mass Effect Andromeda, Nintendo Switch, No Man's Sky, Black Ops 3, black ops 4, Watch Dogs, Fallout 4, Super Mario Odyssey, The Last of US.

each of the above games/system he made a video to rant how sucks the games/system is.

buei tahan. lol.

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nothing to judge.

everyone of us got their own preference of games

that video i linked, that kiddo bash games he hate to no end. he also hate BOTW, God of War, Spider-man, Battlefield 5, Destiny 2, Mass Effect Andromeda, Nintendo Switch, No Man's Sky, Black Ops 3, black ops 4, Watch Dogs, Fallout 4, Super Mario Odyssey, The Last of US.

each of the above games/system he made a video to rant how sucks the games/system is.

buei tahan. lol.

this kiddo shouldn't play games. last of us he also hate. fallout 4 also quite nice.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.