Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

HellHunter

Reaction score
With touch up price may be ok. I might try actually cos my car paint isn't in the best shape :o
Will post before after etc if I do.

I just dropped by BTS, asked for quote for touch up whole car is rm2700 and polish is rm400. My car does have a number of small marks etc considering its 9yrs old on stock paint.

In my opinion they're a high quality shop that I'd use if my car was newer/more pricey like continentals/I was going to renew COE 10years. For older cars that just want a spruce up or don't care so much about small stone dents etc I'll probably go for a cheaper option. I saw a sg Audi there. A same colour exterior respray may be good enough.

Side note, I just saw a crazy fella cycling in JB traffic as a means of transport. Hope he stays safe.

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah Hellhunter,

Congrats beating the jam at the Causeway.

So what’s rxactly the rm380 deal?

funky05

Reaction score
At century garden aka da ma hua yuan , ws behind shell station and the other at the corner shop opp the wanton mee .
Anyway can call ah yuan to check cos I saw he has stock display for this ecopia tyres. Remember to check Mfg date before purchase... :)

KL further in can get rm135 ep300 per donut

My friend changed in muar rm160 ep300 per donut

JB rm180 is okay

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rm180 is only SGD$60, don't think even China tyres can get at SGD$60.

16" at RM270 is cheap, my last set of Michelin XM2 16" high profile is around RM340

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

This pricing of XM2 is from Ah Yuan? Heard now he only sell tyres? No rims right? :s11:

HellHunter

Reaction score
Wah Hellhunter,

Congrats beating the jam at the Causeway.

So what’s rxactly the rm380 deal?

Haven't beat yet leh :o still in jb washing car now. Good luck to me coming back in la :( when I went in was a little jam on sg side and causeway from half way like slow moving took a while.

Normally depends on the condition and model of the car which is why I was a little surprised he quoted the rm380 without that info. I guess if condition chui he'll advise how much more to get it in shape.. Once I get a polish wax and grooming quote from the jb detailers I'll weigh my options.

danielkok

Reaction score
So I just did my polishing at D'Lux. Found that it is not bad. Took about 4 hours. They taped up the chrome area and my plastidip before they started work. Went to City Square Mall using Grab to makan and pass time.

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just dropped by BTS, asked for quote for touch up whole car is rm2700 and polish is rm400. My car does have a number of small marks etc considering its 9yrs old on stock paint.

In my opinion they're a high quality shop that I'd use if my car was newer/more pricey like continentals/I was going to renew COE 10years. For older cars that just want a spruce up or don't care so much about small stone dents etc I'll probably go for a cheaper option. I saw a sg Audi there. A same colour exterior respray may be good enough.

Side note, I just saw a crazy fella cycling in JB traffic as a means of transport. Hope he stays safe.

Dlux polish n wax is RM200, this BTS is 400RM. but to Dlux service also not bad?

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So I just did my polishing at D'Lux. Found that it is not bad. Took about 4 hours. They taped up the chrome area and my plastidip before they started work. Went to City Square Mall using Grab to makan and pass time.

i was thinking of doing also. does it polish away those swirl and light scratch mark? water mark etc?? RM200 right

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don’t dare to go in on Fridays.

Haven't beat yet leh :o still in jb washing car now. Good luck to me coming back in la :( when I went in was a little jam on sg side and causeway from half way like slow moving took a while.

Normally depends on the condition and model of the car which is why I was a little surprised he quoted the rm380 without that info. I guess if condition chui he'll advise how much more to get it in shape.. Once I get a polish wax and grooming quote from the jb detailers I'll weigh my options.

MITSUBISHIEVO10

Reaction score
Hi guys dose anyone knows any shop where I can buy engine mounting and overhaul set in jb for lancer ex 1.5? And ard how much dose it cost? Pls help me thank you so much 🙏🏼🙏🏼

HellHunter

Reaction score
I don’t dare to go in on Fridays.

I'll just say it. I'm stupid :o :s13:
Enter jb customs was pretty clear.. Then going out of jb customs at the VEP barrier jam started about 9.30.. Only clear sg customs at 10.40.. Actually I've been through worse la.. 3hr also have :s22:

nMN4xVC.jpg

GpPUK84.jpg

HellHunter

Reaction score
Dlux polish n wax is RM200, this BTS is 400RM. but to Dlux service also not bad?

RM200 for wax and polish? Wah that's the same price as that Legends car wash at B.Point. I guess the BTS 400rm will have some degree of same colour touch up so end result would be better. When a car's shiny the smallest imperfections become more apparent. :s13:

funky05

Reaction score

Touch up rm2700? Might as well respray right ?

danielkok

Reaction score
i was thinking of doing also. does it polish away those swirl and light scratch mark? water mark etc?? RM200 right

Not sure about swirl marks but my car nais nais now haha. Had some paint marks on my doors from other cars that knocked my car when opening their doors, those marks are gone.

RM 300 but they having a promo now till 21 Nov... 20% off

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This pricing of XM2 is from Ah Yuan? Heard now he only sell tyres? No rims right? :s11:

Got my XM2 from save n safe 2 yrs ago. Ah yuan currently don't keep stock on rims, if you see any rims that you like, take pic and send to him, he will give you a quote

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys dose anyone knows any shop where I can buy engine mounting and overhaul set in jb for lancer ex 1.5? And ard how much dose it cost? Pls help me thank you so much ����

Just go to ah yuan. WhatsApp ah yuan for price and availability. Lancer 1.5 not popular in Bolehland, not all jb stockists have stock and might need to get stock from KL.

TitanSmall

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ep300 rm170 the price ok? Quote from carclick. Or any other better models to recommend at this price range? Thanks!

Size 195/55 R15

Include balancing and alignment

Last edited:

HellHunter

Reaction score
Touch up rm2700? Might as well respray right ?

Yeh, I was thinking that too but those S$900-$1400 exterior respray some places offer I guess doesn't include correction of all the small small dents? That's more for cars exposed to a lot of sun and bird **** that wears off the clear coat and starts eating the paint while the body is actually still in decent condition. I imagine an OPC car that's parked all day in the sun and hardly driven would be good choice for that. Also, the cheapest respray is for small cars like Aveo, Fit, swift etc.
My car not that small :(

I'm going to bring my car to a sg shop that handles quite attas cars and exotics to get a quote also.

Last edited:

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'll just say it. I'm stupid :o :s13:
Enter jb customs was pretty clear.. Then going out of jb customs at the VEP barrier jam started about 9.30.. Only clear sg customs at 10.40.. Actually I've been through worse la.. 3hr also have :s22:

nMN4xVC.jpg

GpPUK84.jpg
Wow! Power!
Dare not to go during such hours too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.