Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
better dont buy from qoo10 first, ordered on 9 Nov, 12 Nov- Shipping Scheduled, until now havent delivery, ask seller give excuse

"Hi,
The delivery will take between 1-3 working days once the courier had picked up the parcel from our warehouse side. Qxpress will update the tracking number as well as delivery date in Qoo10 system. Thank you."

meaning Qxpress is lack of manpower already like ezbuy, meanwhile my Amazon parcel bought from US on 12 November reached today. Qoo10 really sucks nowadays

I don't think they are lying. Most couriers are still trying to clear off the backlogs. 11:11 is a major event, and you can be surprised how hard the couriers have to work. I received a call from a courier (not Qxpress), requesting to delay delivery to me on Monday as they are struggling. This was scheduled for tomorrow.

Also, Q10 sellers typically ship out after 1 business day. When you placed your order on the 9th, it is unlikely they will ship out until the next business day, which overlaps with 11:11.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Possible coupon for 17 - 18 Nov 2018:

$10 off $60 coupon

$20 off $150 coupon

Thanks for the heads up as usual. But seems like the coupon values are getting worst, i.e. 20 of 150. Looks like this may be the new coupon after the festive season offers.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will Black Friday have attractive coupons like on Double 11?

Posted from PCWX using SONY SUMIRE

DenOOO

Reaction score
Mine was already reflected. Called bank to verified. My credit limit was also freed.

Though the normal processing time is up to 10 working days.

credit card will get the refund reflected much much quicker :s12:

blusky

Reaction score
https://www.qoo10.sg/qoo10sitex

YVQ86fE.jpg

6NKSdfj.jpg

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone else bought the 2x 128GB from 3pm.sg using $11 coupon received only 1 microSD card? Now regret not opting for self collection.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 9 using GAGT

Sever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dont bother join la...

Share good deals liao then anyhow kick people...

Didnt even ask to clarify if I'm associated with the shop, just assume I got vested interest.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dont bother join la...

Share good deals liao then anyhow kick people...

Didnt even ask to clarify if I'm associated with the shop, just assume I got vested interest.
thanks for sharing. not keen to join whatsapp group. even more weary to join a group that kicks.

Desmond_

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Anyone else bought the 2x 128GB from 3pm.sg using $11 coupon received only 1 microSD card? Now regret not opting for self collection.

how much was the 128GB that time? :o

Shadowz1984

Reaction score

You seem like always buying microSD cards. Got so many phones to use?

FatBomb

Reaction score
Anyone else has a shipment that has been stuck at qxpress but no update on their order page?

Seller told me that it has been passed to Qxpress, giving me a tracking number since 14 November. But Qoo10 has no update on the order and it's still in "Preparing Shipment".

Qxpress has no database on the tracking number given to me either.

I assume that they are bogged down with deliveries since 11.11

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
$41.50 for 2 card

Buy and keep as spare since its quite cheap. 2 for tablet, 1 for camera, 2 for smartphone and 1 for switch :s13:

Haha, for me I just buy enough for use will do. The price of microSD card will drop one. Later on the 256gb one will become cheaper (price per gb) than 128gb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.