SUSS Part Time 2019/01

Claree

Reaction score
Hi all, I just received an email saying that my application is successful and they are waiting for the enrolment fees from the MOE. So right now I do not need to do anything right? Just wait for the second email? Thanks in advance!! :)

Also, in a semester can I take both term 1 week 1 and term 2 week 1 modules because it’s different weeks right? A bit confused right here hahaha. What abt UCores?

anvily

Reaction score
See ya all on 29 Nov for the tea reception. I got the confirmation email yesterday afternoon. :)

We'll now need to wait for the next email with details sent before end of Nov.

Morrsmorrdre

Reaction score
Hi all, I just received an email saying that my application is successful and they are waiting for the enrolment fees from the MOE. So right now I do not need to do anything right? Just wait for the second email? Thanks in advance!! :)

Also, in a semester can I take both term 1 week 1 and term 2 week 1 modules because it’s different weeks right? A bit confused right here hahaha. What abt UCores?

Yea general consensus here is if you receive the email stating "your application is successful-pending revised fees by MOE etc etc" then you have been accepted into 19/01 intake. Just wait for the next instruction on fees and enrollment.

I'm not too clear on the mods myself

orinyori

Reaction score
School fee can pay by installment am I right? Pay per month or per semester? 🤔

You can pay by instalment using Citibank and OCBC credit card if your fees are above $500. You can choose to pay each semester's fees over 6 months or 12 months.
You will need to pay at the school's payment counter for this option.

RandySee

Reaction score
You can pay by instalment using Citibank and OCBC credit card if your fees are above $500. You can choose to pay each semester's fees over 6 months or 12 months.
You will need to pay at the school's payment counter for this option.

Oh I see, if don’t have credit card then cannot pay by installment? First time normally must pay how much first? :s22:

orinyori

Reaction score
Oh I see, if don’t have credit card then cannot pay by installment? First time normally must pay how much first? :s22:

I believe so.
How much you pay would depend on how many modules you take and how many instalments you choose to have. For me, for 20cu over 6 instalments, the first payment was $390.

Claree

Reaction score
Yea general consensus here is if you receive the email stating "your application is successful-pending revised fees by MOE etc etc" then you have been accepted into 19/01 intake. Just wait for the next instruction on fees and enrollment.

I'm not too clear on the mods myself

Hahaha thanks for replying!! Anybody here got into BSWK? Care to share what modules you all intend on taking for the first sem? 😀

RandySee

Reaction score
I believe so.
How much you pay would depend on how many modules you take and how many instalments you choose to have. For me, for 20cu over 6 instalments, the first payment was $390.

Oh I see thanks for the information 👌🏻👍🏻

danapeiron

Reaction score
Anyone going for the 29th November tea reception for SHBS? I'm contemplating 'cause I stay in the east :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.