[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolkool

Reaction score
I'm also taking my time on the meltan special research. Completed Spiritomb and Celebi research quests as well, but I stopped short of encountering the grand prize of capturing Spiritomb and Celebi. I'm down to the last 50 pokemon space, and I am now, sadly, in conservative mode. Self imposed rule not to catch new pokemon from quests, no raid that gives new pokemon eg. Shinx, trash gen 4 less than 96% IV. Introducing new gen mon is supposed to be something trainers look forward to. Not me, this time. I just shook my head with each new pokemon NN introduce, without the increase in the pokemon storage. I rather delay catching new Mon or stop playing altogether, than to make the difficult decision to send existing mon to the professor. What is so difficult to give us extra pokemon storage space, NN?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

kan-kon

Reaction score
I maxed 1 rhyperior to 3733 last night. By right that number is very high but I only found him on my 9th row because mewtwo kyogre groudon tyranitars And the dragon armies all got cp buffed. But at least now my front 3 are all 4xxx mewtwo. Mewtwo reclaimed its rightful throne lol
my top 3 are slakings (not max yet), not yet max my mew2,groudon and kyogre, only those top 3 are in 4xxx cp, and after cp adjustment all my ttar and dnite boosted up but still below mew2, so in my cp sorted mons page rank are

-slaking
-mew2
-groudon
-kyogre
-ttar and dnite

the top gym defender, blissey, now move some pages below, snorlax not as bad, but also moved down..

can suggest any legendary to max up?

-ho oh?
-lugia?
-rayquaza?
-latias/latios?

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my top 3 are slakings (not max yet), not yet max my mew2,groudon and kyogre, only those top 3 are in 4xxx cp, and after cp adjustment all my ttar and dnite boosted up but still below mew2, so in my cp sorted mons page rank are

-slaking
-mew2
-groudon
-kyogre
-ttar and dnite

the top gym defender, blissey, now move some pages below, snorlax not as bad, but also moved down..

-ho oh?
-lugia?
-rayquaza?
-latias/latios?

Think I haven't pump up any mon for quite some time

Was on a quest to get 10m SD

Told myself can only spend those above 10m SD

Now finally reach above 10m so can start to pump up

So now my top 3 CP are above 4k Slacking but not max

jannworld

Reaction score
U didn’t increase bag space?

I'm also taking my time on the meltan special research. Completed Spiritomb and Celebi research quests as well, but I stopped short of encountering the grand prize of capturing Spiritomb and Celebi. I'm down to the last 50 pokemon space, and I am now, sadly, in conservative mode. Self imposed rule not to catch new pokemon from quests, no raid that gives new pokemon eg. Shinx, trash gen 4 less than 96% IV. Introducing new gen mon is supposed to be something trainers look forward to. Not me, this time. I just shook my head with each new pokemon NN introduce, without the increase in the pokemon storage. I rather delay catching new Mon or stop playing altogether, than to make the difficult decision to send existing mon to the professor. What is so difficult to give us extra pokemon storage space, NN?

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow i start to like those gang tt really guard really hard

I myself cant take down,
Then ask for support....

6 device/acc really will take a toll on the defenders

wrx_77

Master Member
Reaction score

how the f**k u get 10M stardust ? i only have 1.5M so far (and i still have not maxed out my mew2 yet.....long way to go).

Sgtrad

Reaction score
https://pokemongohub.net/post/guide...est-how-to-get-a-meltan-via-special-research/

oh gosh the quests :s22:

Quest 7 of 9
Evolve a Drowzee – Reward: 3,500 XP
Catch one Cubone – Reward: 3,500 XP
Evolve one Scyther – Reward: 3,500 XP

Quest 8 of 9
Catch two Omanyte or Kabuto – Reward: 4,000 XP
Catch two Lileep or Anorith – Reward: 4,000 XP
Catch an Aerodactyl – Reward: 4,000 XP

hope NN make it more common in the wild.

and need to earn 5 candies with buddy. but now walking with riolu, 5km for 1 candy. :s22:

For AERO go Bishan Park . Not sure whether still spwan in that park but last week there were plenty

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Look like this current quest is much more difficult as compared to the previous quest.

koolkool

Reaction score

Trust me, I have been at this stage before. It has become a habit to preserve SD that the innate decision is not to power up pokemon unless necessary. You will continue to accumulate beyond 10 million SD.

koolkool

Reaction score
He's talking about pokemon storage space, which currently maxes out at 1500.
Yes, it's the pokemon storage space. I guess I'm the minority with this problem, hence NN isn't keen to increase the storage with other priorities. Anyway, I will just take it easy. The crunch will be the CD or boss day or when they release shiny pokemon with better shiny rate. That will be the time the number of Mon going into storage increases very fast. I'm just a few events away from not able to play altogether. Sad day when it happens.

ElZedHaitch

Reaction score
Next weekend is the raid event. Is it just that the eeveelutions will appear or is there an event like the gengar raid?

jannworld

Reaction score
Rayquaza has the highest Dps but ahead of Dragonite a bit if Low on rare candies and stardust can pass on but if u have the extras then definitely go for it

Latios (blue) is good to have dB dc variant if u miss out on legacy Dragonite

Lucia is more tanky if Low on candies and dust can skip

Hooh bad move set. Skip

I think should get at least 1 raikou

-slaking
-mew2
-groudon
-kyogre
-ttar and dnite

-ho oh?
-lugia?
-rayquaza?
-latias/latios?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.