2018 iPad Pro

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
seems like every where OOS for the Non Apple PD charger. Anyone know where can get? Check online like all OOS

Update : ok found it in Lazada, qoo10 local stores are OOS

You can get Xiaomi 45W USB-C PD power adapter for around $25.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I ordered this brand called Hunda from Amazon. Pack of 5 for $25+

Got 4 to spare if anybody keen.

Anker doesn’t produce USB c to lightning cable.
Your only source would be Apple

obichacha

Reaction score
Wow, thanks a lot.

Hi, here it is.
2LMaDxKm.jpg

cloud77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are 2 from Anker:

Older model:
https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Charge...qid=1542450685&sr=8-6&keywords=anker+usb+c+pd

Newer model:
https://www.amazon.com/Charger-Anke...qid=1542450685&sr=8-3&keywords=anker+usb+c+pd

Good thing about the older model is that the USB-C PD can draw more wattage as claimed due to some IC bug.

thks so much ! saw this, https://www.lazada.sg/products/anke...o42.searchlist.list.3.797b559c9bmUuI&search=1 ?

Anyone did a comparison between the charging speed of USB C PD vs normal USB C - USB A cable ? I am using a normal USB C - USB A cable for now and it took quite a while to charge my ipad pro 12, i was wondering if the difference is significant for me to take the plunge and go PD with a separate charger

Last edited:

cloud77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone upgrade from the old ipad 12.9 to the new ipad pro 12.9? does it make sense to do so and was the difference worth it?

i have both the new and old ipad pro 12.9 and was using the pro 10.5 as my main device previously. I feel there is a big difference, eps the size and weight. The old ipad pro is really too heavy n big to bring around anywhere.

The new ipad pro 12 look really good with a lot of "screen size" and is small and light enough to be used as a main tablet to replace my 10.5, face ID rocks too !

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have both the new and old ipad pro 12.9 and was using the pro 10.5 as my main device previously. I feel there is a big difference, eps the size and weight. The old ipad pro is really too heavy n big to bring around anywhere.

The new ipad pro 12 look really good with a lot of "screen size" and is small and light enough to be used as a main tablet to replace my 10.5, face ID rocks too !

I used the gen 1 12.9 and the 10.5 but still like the gen 3 12.9. It is smaller and lighter. Also easy to use as it is smaller than MacBook Pro and much lighter. I think probably this will be my favourite device.

I have been thinking the new 11” or 12.9”? I decided 12.9” because I think I will use it more on the desk than on the go. The 12.9” split screen is also amazing. Haha

Last edited:

Richnogo

Reaction score
Writing

I used the gen 1 12.9 and the 10.5 but still like the gen 3 12.9. It is smaller and lighter. Also easy to use as it is smaller than MacBook Pro and much lighter. I think probably this will be my favourite device.

I have been thinking the new 11” or 12.9”? I decided 12.9” because I think I will use it more on the desk than on the go. The 12.9” split screen is also amazing. Haha

This one can use tablet pens on it and make comments on things like pdf?

didymus

Reaction score
Should I get the 11" or 12.9"? Mostly use at home viewing movies/surfing web/etc... have mbp ...

toshiro_sg

Reaction score
Should I get the 11" or 12.9"? Mostly use at home viewing movies/surfing web/etc... have mbp ...

if u are not into drawing and only media consumption, 11 inch really the sweetspot in terms of cost and portability. 11inch actually pretty big already.

iguoh

Reaction score

11 for cost and portability. 12.9 for experience. I went for the 12.9 as my last iPad was a mini (first version).

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

iguoh

Reaction score
I was at sls yesterday. Saw the nubox on ground floor got 12.9" folio keyboard case.

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

I just called. It is OOS there as well, same at Nubox Raffles Citiy. Even Apple store online is stating a 7-10 day delivery. I guess I will just have to wait.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apple new iPad Pros bend easily.

Better becareful where you place it

wow, its not unibody. literally like top and bottom frame sandwiched between the glass and back cover. :s22:

higher chances of bending it if really not careful compared to other Ipad models.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Feel like making me want to get folio keyboard so that it won’t get bent easily.

Finally found a reason to hold back and not to buy the keyboard cover for my current 10.5

wow, its not unibody. literally like top and bottom frame sandwiched between the glass and back cover. :s22:

higher chances of bending it if really not careful compared to other Ipad models.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.