SBF - November 2018

throwawaygrad

Reaction score
I applied this round too..
Applied for May SBF same area, 1st timer with MCPS and didn't get a number.
This round just trying my luck, not having high hopes with such application rates..

Same I see Jurong West/East ratio alr 2.8 / almost 4 including 2nd timers, give up liao. Looking at other resale instead 😂

xLioNx

Reaction score
The SBF flats are more expensive than the BTO when it was first launched right?

For example, the SBF unit that you want to buy cost $350k but the previous guy who gave it up booked/bought it for maybe $320k .. so actually u will pay more for SBF?

VAULTPOWER

Reaction score
The SBF flats are more expensive than the BTO when it was first launched right?

For example, the SBF unit that you want to buy cost $350k but the previous guy who gave it up booked/bought it for maybe $320k .. so actually u will pay more for SBF?

Of course.

Thomcat818

Reaction score
Some of the sbfs take as long as bto to complete man. Tink some of the newer btos take even shorter than sbf dat completes in 3Q 2021 😂

JamesTBD

Reaction score
Morning everybody. Is Low floor really that bad? I heard many saying Low floor unit is dirty or noisy. I been staying in high floor so I m wondering how is Low floor.

1a2a3a

Reaction score
Can I know what exactly does the ratio translate to? I ballot tpy and 4 room first timer it says there 5.8.

Means only 1 out of 6 will get queue?

slogd3ad

Reaction score
Morning everybody. Is Low floor really that bad? I heard many saying Low floor unit is dirty or noisy. I been staying in high floor so I m wondering how is Low floor.

Low floor = dirty
High floor = clean

Where's the logic?

Those hearsay about low floor dirty... you need to view from different perspective...
people throwing rubbish from top floor (are you?)
no manpower for cleaners...
neighbours from low floor throw rubbish along the corridor..

Different flats, different situation.. some flat very clean.. thumbs up for the residents and the cleaners.

Best to drop by and take a look at the flat area and see the surrounding and decide about it.

Hmmm... just wanna clear this mindset...

Thomcat818

Reaction score
Personal experience is I only rmb when i shifted to low floor while renovating my own home, the rubbish smell was whiffing by each time when the rubbish collector came by and when the wind blew. Qt a number of big cockroaches coming out at night, but might be because it was a 20+ yr old flat too.

High floor you get issues of dust and den fire also cant jump out of window lor, lift breakdown etc.

Low floor = dirty
High floor = clean

Where's the logic?

Those hearsay about low floor dirty... you need to view from different perspective...
people throwing rubbish from top floor (are you?)
no manpower for cleaners...
neighbours from low floor throw rubbish along the corridor..

Different flats, different situation.. some flat very clean.. thumbs up for the residents and the cleaners.

Best to drop by and take a look at the flat area and see the surrounding and decide about it.

Hmmm... just wanna clear this mindset...

I_LOVE_MOM

Master Member
Reaction score
Low flr not really dirty. Just that kitty will sometime visit and maybe can hear ppl talking downstairs :vijayadmin:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.