[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

avviicc

Banned
Reaction score
sgpokemap working again? Can someone tell me what it means by Quest, excellent throw for Ditto in sgpokemap

peanut_pancake

Master Member
Reaction score
make an excellent throw quest will get you a pidgey which will turn into ditto. So u need to filter the quest map and select ditto. This is to see where you can spin pokestop for that particular quest.

avviicc

Banned
Reaction score
make an excellent throw quest will get you a pidgey which will turn into ditto. So u need to filter the quest map and select ditto. This is to see where you can spin pokestop for that particular quest.

u mean if I go to that location for ditto, I will see a pidgey then must throw excellent throw at that pidgey to get ditto? or the excellent throw can be for other type of pokemon?

peanut_pancake

Master Member
Reaction score
u mean if I go to that location for ditto, I will see a pidgey then must throw excellent throw at that pidgey to get ditto? or the excellent throw can be for other type of pokemon?

yes. after u get that quest, click the quest, the screen will pop out pidgey and make an excellent throw at that pidgey (only pidgey). It will turn into ditto thereafter which will clear your special meltan quest too.

so far only that quest is a 100% to get ditto.

avviicc

Banned
Reaction score
yes. after u get that quest, make an excellent throw at pidgey (only pidgey). It will turn into ditto thereafter which will clear your special meltan quest too.

what u mean by getting that quest? from the sgpokemap filter, I choose ditto then they give a lot of co-ordinates. Just go to those co-ordinates I will find pidgey there and then make an excellent throw?

Thanks har

peanut_pancake

Master Member
Reaction score
from wad i see, there are different links on the top of the sgpokemap page. You click the link stated Quest. Then go to filter, choose ditto. You will see the location on whole of SG. You see where you want to go for the quest.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Spent 2 weeks in China so my girl’s account progress is slow. Now cannot find “dark” type to complete the task ...

Delardino

Reaction score
Spent 2 weeks in China so my girl’s account progress is slow. Now cannot find “dark” type to complete the task ...
Wait this event finish the normal spawns come back got alot of stunky to catch.

On a side note, this mean by 27 before event end, need to reach stage 8/9 if not normal condition very hard to find lileep & anorith?

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Excellent ball on pidgey, I had problem....................:(

No lah bro

The quest is to throw an excellent throw to get a mon which will be pidgey but will morph into a ditto when captured

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On a side note, this mean by 27 before event end, need to reach stage 8/9 if not normal condition very hard to find lileep & anorith?

The intent is to get trainers to buy raid pass because if you just use daily free pass to complete the 10 raid task, all those rare spawns that are so common now will be gone. They do reward you with 3 prp after you complete the 10 raid though.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry why need to leave 2 empty egg slots ? Do you mean tomorrow’s egg contain sinnoh stone?

For past 2 Mondays if you have 2 egg slots you will get up to 2 eggs from your adventure sync reward if you walked more than 50km

If got one slot will get one egg

If Lucky get 10km egg it will give you railo or Shynx

If no slot they will give you rare candies

But what if NN troll us tomorrow ?

Give eggs to those with egg slots but sinnoh stones to those without ?

Then those who work hard to clear egg slots this weekend self saboed

cqefan

Reaction score
It is true that now like very easy to get shiny (I am referring to the non special event shiny) because many pokemons have shiny variants?

Last few weeks have gotten Eevee, Shuppet, Pikachu (2X), Roselia (2X), Wingull, Squirtle, Houndour, Makuhita, Growlithe and Bulbasaur shinies.

This is not counting those special event shinies like Catepie, Cubone, Ponyta, Drowzee, Pinsir, Magnemite and CD.

Last edited:

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes. after u get that quest, click the quest, the screen will pop out pidgey and make an excellent throw at that pidgey (only pidgey). It will turn into ditto thereafter which will clear your special meltan quest too.

Wrong lah

The quest is to make an excellent throw at any mon

Once you make that, then you will meet the pidgey which will turn into ditto when captured

Just go and see Nic's latest video

jannworld

Reaction score
I dun have such luck leh.
Maybe u niantic vip so they up your shiny rates :D

It is true that now like very easy to get shiny (I am referring to the non special event shiny) because many pokemons have shiny variants?

Last few weeks have gotten Eevee, Shuppet, Pikachu (2X), Roselia (2X), Wingull, Squirtle, Houndour, Makuhita, Growlithe and Bulbasaur shinies.

This is not counting those special event shinies like Catepie, Cubone, Ponyta, Drowzee, Pinsir, Magnemite and CD.

spunkbrat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Woah, you very lucky. I only get like one other shiny per month other than on Comm Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.