Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

jseahhh

Reaction score
wat other function does one plus has over the one?
does it have better sound?

let me know if anyone have a spare to let go for the outlier one

Plus got 4GB memory for your music and it's using Bluetooth 4.2 while the non-Plus model using Bluetooth 4.1

igarashi

Reaction score
Just ordered Outlier ONE, got 1 extra.

Let me know if anyone interested.

- Spare on reserved now.

Last edited:

musicsg_com

Reaction score
If anyone keen to buy EOZ Air true wireless earbuds, purchase from https://weareready.sg/collections/eoz-air

Use promo code "musicphotolife" to enjoy $20 discount. Valid till 30 Nov.

WAR_White1_x700.jpg

tazzi80

Master Member
Reaction score
Creative sent my earphones to the billing address instead of the delivery address, tried to feedback using their website and the feedback is not working... I hope their earphones are not as messed up as their service.

Reaction score
Ordered this. Should arrive next Monday.

Master & Dynamic MW07

Hi, where did you ordered the Mw07?

Quite exclusive. Hard to find stores willing to ship to Singapore. End up I ordered from Saksfifthavenue. Have to pay a premium. But heck care, I want it.

Retail price + premium + shipping + gst. Paid almost 500 SGD.

Last edited:

Xrin

Reaction score
Quite exclusive. Hard to find stores willing to ship to Singapore. End up I ordered from Saksfifthavenue. Have to pay a premium. But heck care, I want it.

Retail price + premium + shipping + gst. Paid almost 500 SGD.

Thanks bro, I saw the Mw07 on YouTube. Still waiting for the master dynamics to bring here to Sg. Maybe will try the online store that you've ordered. Thanks.

canbedone

Master Member
Reaction score
does all truly wireless headphones has interference? My Jabra Active 65t always got interference near to the ezlink system on the bus

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does all truly wireless headphones has interference? My Jabra Active 65t always got interference near to the ezlink system on the bus
E8 will encounter same...but not as bad

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got earin m2. Sold my e8 off after hearing it. This 1ba is really quite impressive

Sent from OnePlus 6T using GAGT

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Just got earin m2. Sold my e8 off after hearing it. This 1ba is really quite impressive

Sent from OnePlus 6T using GAGT

Yes. I am using this since launched. Btw there is now a 25% off sale. Free shipping from earin. After discount 250 to 260.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.