Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
Brazil churrasco worth the price ? over 60 dollars.

its more than double of Rodizio do brazil (with promo on weekday)

without promo of cos i won't go Rodizio do brazil.

with promo i close 1 eye. :s13:

Definitely worth every cent if you are a carnivore. Every single meat is well seasoned/marinated/cooked. The servers are attentive of your requests and even the salad bar is fantastic.

I've seen people who dislike medium rare and request well done. They will actually go into the kitchen and make a slice for the requestor

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Definitely worth every cent if you are a carnivore. Every single meat is well seasoned/marinated/cooked. The servers are attentive of your requests and even the salad bar is fantastic.

maybe i should go again.. went twice only remember they like to "zerg rush" ( a term from starcraft) me

rerear

Reaction score
Shin minori still worth on birthday months? How much does the paying adult accompanying birthday person have to pay?

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What was the last promo like? Got any birthday promo?

Was 50% during singtel promo iirc. Now only 20-30% nia ... its 1 of the better jap ala carte buffets though, so if you dun mind paying a bit more for quality, then i will recommend hokkaido sushi.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was 50% during singtel promo iirc. Now only 20-30% nia ... its 1 of the better jap ala carte buffets though, so if you dun mind paying a bit more for quality, then i will recommend hokkaido sushi.

Hokkaido sushi vs sankei vs shin minori? Ate a couple of times for the last 2, i find sankei more worth with its price and taste.

Or wondering if i shld go for int'l buffet like 4-points.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hokkaido sushi vs sankei vs shin minori? Ate a couple of times for the last 2, i find sankei more worth with its price and taste.

Hokkaido sushi is a level above sankai n shin minori.

I actually ate once at shin minori nia. The first round was good, sushi was thick, fatty n fresh, but subsequent rounds, the sushi quite thinly sliced n not so fatty. So did not return.

For 4 points, i suggest going after 3 Dec, tats when their festive menu starts. I assume tat they will start serving the staples like seafood on ice, sashimi etc again for their festive menu. Coz for the past few months, they have local theme without the above items.

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score

TBH you go sankai is for unagi sushi + sashimi only. Everything else is quite meh but they do have free flow drinks unlike the others.

Shin minori, like toons, only been there once. Quality is a cut higher when compared to sankai but not worth the the price increase.

Hokkaido sushi is significantly more expensive but the cuts are significantly higher in quality. Worth the increase in price. They usually give you some freebies as well. When I went previously, they had some free USDA steaks served per table(1 time)

Excedar

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I've been to all 3 before. Sankai will be the most affordable among all 3 cause of the coupon (go there mainly wack sashimi and the duck meat etc)

Shin Minori will be more expensive but the variety is much more than Sankai (sashimi so-so, plenty of grilled stuff)

Hokkaido sushi will be the most expensive but the quality of the sashimi is way way better than both Shin & Sankai.

So it comes down to your personal preferences, if on budget go for Sankai. If prefer more variety and grilled stuff go for Shin. If dont mind spending a bit more and you're a fan of sashimi, go for Hokkaisho sushi. Hope this helps!

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advices. I took a look at the buffet menu and it doesnt seem a big variety.

Maybe shall KIV this first for any dec promo.

Excedar

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shin minori still worth on birthday months? How much does the paying adult accompanying birthday person have to pay?

Iirc it is a 1 for 1 lunch for the birthday promo. So after factoring in GST and the green tea etc, probably around $55 for 2 pax.

Clopixol

Banned
Reaction score
Of course iirodori or ikai is so much better.....

Toon if you want to go any Jap with those voucher promo, give me a call, i am forever free one.... indeed the 4 leaves too.

aphel14

Reaction score
Hi buffet experts here!

Can kindly recommend me the best weekday lunch buffet in range of 20-30 per pax?

Not korean bbq type or steamboat/hotpot kind & no 1-for-1 promo as its just me only.

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.