Some questions regarding Soulcalibur VI collectors edition R3

MilgaussSC

Reaction score
Hi there guys,

I was debating buying the collector edition for soul calibur but after watching videos online, I noticed that the collectors edition from the US does not include the season pass.
173094b.jpg

The EU version however does include the season pass but not the artbook and steelbook.
201701990.jpeg

I came across this video on youtube of someone unboxing a R3 collectors edition and inside the box, it included all the contents of the US version WITH a season pass.
https://youtu.be/RG8npdLYWxc?t=663

Anyone in Singapore who bought the collectors edition can clarify its contents?

DragoonRed88

Reaction score
You are correct on the collector edition; US have no season pass while EU does. Singapore, AFAIK, follow the US collector edition. Best to ask the store you buying from again

What the video is showing is the Deluxe(steelbook) edition, those have the season pass regardless.

MilgaussSC

Reaction score
You are correct on the collector edition; US have no season pass while EU does. Singapore, AFAIK, follow the US collector edition. Best to ask the store you buying from again

What the video is showing is the Deluxe(steelbook) edition, those have the season pass regardless.

If you watch from the beginning of the video, it’s an unboxing of the Collectors edition and it looks like the deluxe edition was pulled out of the collectors edition box

MilgaussSC

Reaction score
I think this is a better unboxing video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWX_DVnEYeI

Based on this video, I think you are right. R3 does come with the season pass.

TBH, I'm very surprise Asia got the best deal overall

xD55TqJ

Heres a screencap of the back of the R3 box. It clearly indicates R3 but the picture of the contents is a carbon cop of the US version. No where on the box did they mention that the R3 version includes a season pass. Its so bizarre.

173094b.jpg

US EDITION.

But yes if this is true for all R3 versions. Asia indeed got the best deal. Asia got the EU Sophitia Statue and Collectors box, the NA collectors edition box, artbook and soundtrack, and Deluxe edition.

MilgaussSC

Reaction score
Not all R3 has season pass. The Taiwan version doesn't.

【開箱】PS4《劍魂 6》中文限定版 簡易開箱分享

Video below also shows unboxing at the start:

Ah... damn. theres no way to tell then. But what ive noticed from the 2 unboxing videos posted below is that the back of the box shows GAME DISCK MADE IN JAPAN and Packaging PRINTED IN SINGAPORE. Though the first youtube channel is by a malaysian. Not sure about the kitsune youtube channel.

Last edited:

DragoonRed88

Reaction score
But the Taiwan R3 ver seem to be printed with Chinese words while SEA seem to be in English instead.

MilgaussSC

Reaction score
Well it looks like the Singapore R3 version does include the season pass. Just picked it up.

Ut6doeE

I4GC4Pj

tpaEtrw

So thats great for Soulcalibur fans in Singapore. Hopefully this post has helped some people here.

Imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/58m0Brg

Last edited:

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Can I check with those that bought the season pass for this game, can Tira be used by other psn accounts residing in the primary ps4?

My game is region 1, so I have to buy season pass from us psn store, but i would like to play using my asia psn account.

I found out that Marching Fire for For Honor is tied to my US psn account that bought it, as the arcade mode was still locked when i used my Asia account to play For Honor. Same thing for Toy Soldiers, the extra chars are not available for use by other psn accounts, only the us psn acc that bought it can use it.

Would like to know, is it the case for SC6 season pass DLC too. Thanks!

MilgaussSC

Reaction score
Can I check with those that bought the season pass for this game, can Tira be used by other psn accounts residing in the primary ps4?

My game is region 1, so I have to buy season pass from us psn store, but i would like to play using my asia psn account.

I found out that Marching Fire for For Honor is tied to my US psn account that bought it, as the arcade mode was still locked when i used my Asia account to play For Honor. Same thing for Toy Soldiers, the extra chars are not available for use by other psn accounts, only the us psn acc that bought it can use it.

Would like to know, is it the case for SC6 season pass DLC too. Thanks!

Yep, it works.

I have my primary account in Singapore with the Disc and season pass all R3. I logged into my US account and I am able to play as Tira which is included in the season pass. The US account is also primary in case that matters or not.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
Yep, it works.

I have my primary account in Singapore with the Disc and season pass all R3. I logged into my US account and I am able to play as Tira which is included in the season pass. The US account is also primary in case that matters or not.

Thanks for letting me know that it works!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.