Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you have double orders in your Qoo10 Page?

I only have 1 order listed but my CC got charged twice. Hopefully a refund is automatically credited for 1 order.

I also ran into the cart error on 11.11 (a few times) but I was using Qmoney so not affected.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've bought quite a number of microSD from them and all of them seem to be legit and most of them have the warranty sticker.

Sorry ah but where can I get her number? Can't find it on their listing at Qoo10.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 9 using GAGT

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
I've bought quite a number of microSD from them and all of them seem to be legit and most of them have the warranty sticker.

Sorry ah but where can I get her number? Can't find it on their listing at Qoo10.

Maybe you can try to xian her and she might send you 2 extra microSD cards. Haha

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gam xia

Didn't know got girl at the shop. Everytime I go collect is an uncle :s13:

I think the gal is the owner with father backing her financially. Went there a few times to collect on friends' behalf and the father always direct me to her for receipt, qoo10 collection, etc.

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go download h2testw and run a check of the drive make sure no disk errors...

i bought a $11 sony 64GB thumb drive from 3pm.sg recently and self collected... tested my drive and it was legit...

regards,
wacky

tested too . legit speed and memory . fakes wun ever be made in Philippines also i think .

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the gal is the owner with father backing her financially. Went there a few times to collect on friends' behalf and the father always direct me to her for receipt, qoo10 collection, etc.

that time i go is a young guy. he alone must attend to several customers. never see the girl or the father.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My rb thirsty hippo still donno where. Not even picked up even though I called last Thurs...

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

itsmee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Collected my sd card at 3pm.sg clementi store. They tried to give me one without the warranty sticker. Then when i ask abt it then they give me the ones with vector magnetics stickers. Damn dishonest! Some blurcock sure got those without warranty stamps. :s22:

Desmond_

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Collected my sd card at 3pm.sg clementi store. They tried to give me one without the warranty sticker. Then when i ask abt it then they give me the ones with vector magnetics stickers. Damn dishonest! Some blurcock sure got those without warranty stamps. :s22:

specially those delivery one... how to choose? :o

Gash_1989

Reaction score
Anyone tried returning items via qxpress back to korea before? Normally how long will it take? *Just realised my return parcel was transferred from qxpress to singpost registered mail. -_-

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any chance of $100 voucher again this weekend?

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.