NUS-ISS MTech Enterprise Business Analytics (EBAC)

mrbongo

Reaction score
Anyone just received offer letter yet? It's going to be a new course structure. Any wind of what to expect?
:)

frotle009

Reaction score
I'm in part time..

i see i see. No wonder you already got offer letter. I applied for full time. two weeks passed and just verified the documents only.

Care to share the application process? What was your bachelor degree, the major, and local public/private or overseas? Did you went through the entry test and interview?

Arrowroot

Reaction score
Hi there, does anyone know the difference between EBAC and the nus master in biz analytics?

frotle009

Reaction score
Hi there, does anyone know the difference between EBAC and the nus master in biz analytics?

One is by ISS and another by Business sch. I guess ISS focus more on industrial applications and the one by business school is more on theory? Also the school fees for business sch is twice that of ISS.

Anyway the business school one is more competitive. I know a few people who are rejected for part time, including one with second upper in NUS engineering who did not have relevant work experience.

new_dvd

Reaction score
Seems the results has been released, although I am still waiting.... what time you had the interview?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.