NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Cesium-137

Reaction score
i just checked my status on careergov and it has changed to shortlisted.
but i wasnt called up for any EPT. Anyone else in the same situation?

periwinklebreeze

Reaction score
I just received the email from HR stating I’m shortlisted in competition with other candidates! Hopefully they will expedite the process from now on and not play another round of waiting game with us 🙏🏻

nooz17

Reaction score
I just received the email from HR stating I’m shortlisted in competition with other candidates! Hopefully they will expedite the process from now on and not play another round of waiting game with us 🙏🏻

this post has increased my anxiety for my results exponentially 🤣

periwinklebreeze

Reaction score
this post has increased my anxiety for my results exponentially 🤣

HAHA OOPSIES I’m very sure yours will come soon. But my greatest worry is having to wait till next year July before I hear from them because I haven’t graduated... 😥 time for me to be anxious haha

poppyave

Reaction score

hi!! just received an email earlier today to go for medical!! feenix received it too, so i guess they're sending it out in bulk.

Mamimo

Reaction score
Haha me too. Darn nervous now! On holiday but I’m still checking email every chance I get! Hahah.

Do they give you the salary offer together with the medical appt in the shortlisted email?

man you guys are making me even more anxious 🤣 congrats to you guys!!

heykim

Reaction score
Hey guys, I received the medical email to go for check up by 3rd dec. I’ll be overseas till the 1st. Do you guys think going for the medical check up on the last day would delay anything? Thanks! :)

Mailisaren

Reaction score
Hey Mailisaren,

How was the EPT like? And are you applying for Pri or Sec?

It includes both oral and written components and it lasts the entire day. You can find the sample paper online. I'm applying for pri. There were applicants for sec sch that had the same test as me that day though.

sunnysideupp

Reaction score
Hey guys, I received the medical email to go for check up by 3rd dec. I’ll be overseas till the 1st. Do you guys think going for the medical check up on the last day would delay anything? Thanks! :)
are you applying for DipEd also?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.