The Official Football Manager 2018 Thread

cct75

Master Member
Reaction score
Then my method is faster and cleaner ;)

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 3 using GAGT

Cleaner Yes. Faster, depending on how much you had downloaded. My last check I downloaded almost 40GB worth of graphics for FM. :D

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Playing with an English team is so irritating now. Need work permit and cannot sign those cheap bargains from unknown countries cos they always fail!!!

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I really dislike having so many players on extended holidays from the world cup at the beginning of the game...

Really disrupts pre season...

fi5hbone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't see any value playing it though. Am quite happy with the 2018 version. Are they any killer features that are different?

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT

evildoctor

Reaction score
Recently just bought fm19 through steam and paid via paypal. however, when I see my bank statement, there was an extra charge. I thought for steam, the price that is reflected in SGD is the final price?

fi5hbone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone decided to play 2018 instead of 2019?

Decided to recreate Solskjaer's tactics in FM with Pogba in his liberated role. Haha.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.