MS surface pro 4 in singapore?

todayisgood

Reaction score
I using 365 outlook too, but I nvr try search before. What u searching? Let me try
search for keywords on subject, sender. not just me, my colleagues too. i dont remember having this issue when i was on Dell laptop. thats the cons. the auto change to tablet, pen are really good features, and its so thin to slip into my bag when i travel. weight is the same though...

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did that type of search before, no issue. How big is ur pst file? I keep mine within 2GB. If over, I just create another file n segregate them

sqgator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi. my younger brother is going to uni end of this month to study politics. i want to buy him a laptop and tablet separately. i am looking between microsoft and apple. can you recommend me which brand, which model to get him and why?

in case anyone want to flame me why I am choosing these 2 brands please understand that I never studied well. my brother has a chance to be in uni. i want the best for him so i only am looking at these 2 brands. thanks.

Doesn’t matter, just don’t buy a MS notebook, want MS system, buy a HP, Dell, or ASUS.

chenaz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Laptop is enough . No need tablet

hi. my younger brother is going to uni end of this month to study politics. i want to buy him a laptop and tablet separately. i am looking between microsoft and apple. can you recommend me which brand, which model to get him and why?

in case anyone want to flame me why I am choosing these 2 brands please understand that I never studied well. my brother has a chance to be in uni. i want the best for him so i only am looking at these 2 brands. thanks.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Laptop, I recommend looking at other brands. Tablet, get Apple iPad.

albruby59

Reaction score
Yes, nothing happens, but I have solve the problem by send to sls to repair and pay for $50, thanks.

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don’t know how they solve also, what they told me my set was infested by viral and need to reinstall the os.

I encountered this problem once after i did a factory reset (I didnt have this problem last time during reset). the Windows button doesnt work when i clicked it. This was immediately after the reset, no other software installed at that time.

I reinstalled with a copy of Windows 10 Pro downloaded from MS, it recognised the license of my surface pro itself & activated without problem.

albruby59

Reaction score
I encountered this problem once after i did a factory reset (I didnt have this problem last time during reset). the Windows button doesnt work when i clicked it. This was immediately after the reset, no other software installed at that time.

I reinstalled with a copy of Windows 10 Pro downloaded from MS, it recognised the license of my surface pro itself & activated without problem.

I also try to reinstall another copy os, but fail after restart and go back to problem system again,

Melsolut

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone experience battery drain even when the SP4 is turned off? It drops from 100% to <25% in a week.

I have:
- pressed shift when clicking shutdown
- turned off connected standby
- turned off fast startup

yooooz

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone experience battery drain even when the SP4 is turned off? It drops from 100% to <25% in a week.

I have:

Yes me too

slsquare

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just submitted request for exchange... Quite fuss free I must say. Just need to convince them it is hardware problem only... With video..

PowerBB

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have:
how do u do this? I tried pressing down the shift button n then shut down but it just shut down.

slsquare

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just submitted request for exchange... Quite fuss free I must say. Just need to convince them it is hardware problem only... With video..

Just recieve the replacement. Send on Monday... Wednesday recieved replacement..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.