[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

wilflare

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
did anyone face "Code is inactive" when trying to redeem a code on US PSN?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score

審判之眼:死神的遺言 完整第一章 特別體驗版 (中文版)
JUDGE EYES Chapter One:Special full Demo (Chinese Ver.)

此為可遊玩「審判之眼:死神的遺言」完整第一章保存資料還能繼承至本篇的特別體驗版。

※本體驗版與本篇不同,部分娛樂設施無法使用。

11 月 29 日(四)在 PlayStation Store 開放下載,PlayStation Plus 會員則可提前一週於今日 11 月 22 日(四)搶先下載遊玩。

SG PSN: https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/product/HP0177-CUSA13786_00-JUDGEEYESTRIALCN

ragegoh

Reaction score
Received my move Controllers ytd from taobao official sony.

Beats fever is one of the best vr games ever.
Skyrim still exploring as it gives me giddiness.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
No doubt Beats Fever is one of the best VR games.

Taobao official Controllers legit one?

Received my move Controllers ytd from taobao official sony.

Beats fever is one of the best vr games ever.
Skyrim still exploring as it gives me giddiness.

ragegoh

Reaction score
No doubt Beats Fever is one of the best VR games.

Taobao official Controllers legit one?
Legit one. But warranty only in China. But well. $87 inclusive of shipping is a good deal already. And its the version 2 move.

I got a question. I'm buying physical games from amazon. Like fallout 76 is R1. Can R1 games go online with my Asia account? Any pros and cons with R1 games?
f3KCRvul.jpg

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Think I wait a generation or two for vr technology to appear. Don't think now got 4k vr right ?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Think I wait a generation or two for vr technology to appear. Don't think now got 4k vr right ?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT
even htc vive pro is only at 1440p

the3amrain

Reaction score
Don't create her account as child account/sub account. Just make account without any tie to your account. Her account (standalone, adult) can still access digital contents (games etc) that your account owns, and vice versa.

If she already has an account that is child account, she can still upgrade it (use any of the 3 methods listed):
https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/g...t-to-do-when-a-sub-account-holder-reaches-18/

To share digital contents as mentioned above, do the following for both your account and her account:
Settings > Account Management > Activate as Your Primary PS4 > Activate

tried to create her account individually, but somehow sg account just kept asking for family manager to sign in.... works just fine when she creates her account under usa psn though...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.