Ask me any questions - Part 2

Ruriel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
how about in SG?
Would like to get some first.

Don't buy in SG. Expensive (compared to the prices in Japan) and not as good. There's no need to buy first for standby. There are combinis and drugstores at every turn of the streets in Japan. Just get from there instead. Cheap and efficient.

broskel

Reaction score
Any recommendations for car rental near Keio Plaza hotel? Wan to rent a car and drive to Konansou. :)

Wryer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For parent with young kids (<2yo), what do you feed them apart from milk?

We are thinking of buying a cheap cooker to make some simple purees/porridge in the hotel...

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For parent with young kids (<2yo), what do you feed them apart from milk?

We are thinking of buying a cheap cooker to make some simple purees/porridge in the hotel...

:s13:

That's what my wife tot also..Then decided to see if can get one at BIC..End up dont have..So son eat ramen(Without the soup), udon, rice, chawanmushi when we eat sushi etc etc..

Anyway, my son is 20 months old..

ash like snow

Master Member
Reaction score
Any review on sun route shinjuku hotel? Seems to be very near jr shinjuku

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Wryer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13:

That's what my wife tot also..Then decided to see if can get one at BIC..End up dont have..So son eat ramen(Without the soup), udon, rice, chawanmushi when we eat sushi etc etc..

Anyway, my son is 20 months old..

Ohhhh :( no cooker from BIC? I was planning to get one there too. Yeah looks like we have to make do. We are going to bring Wakodo prepacked food too as a backup up. Just need to warm it up.

My son is 14 months old. :)

wongkc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for car rental near Keio Plaza hotel? Wan to rent a car and drive to Konansou. :)

There is a Toyota car rental near Shinjuku Station... I am renting from there and driving to Izu...

wongkc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any review on sun route shinjuku hotel? Seems to be very near jr shinjuku

Stay there b4... yes the station is just a stone throw away... but the room is very small... abt 16-19sqm...

if u got budget... can go for Southern Tower across the street... the room is much bigger... for abt $50-100 more... abt 25-30sqm... and Takashimaya is just across the linkway... less than 3mins walk...

Last edited:

ash like snow

Master Member
Reaction score
Stay there b4... yes the station is just a stone throw away... but the room is very small... abt 16-9sqm...

if u got budget... can go for Southern Tower across the street... the room is much bigger... for abt $50-100 more... abt 25-30sqm... and Takashimaya is just across the linkway... less than 3mins walk...

Southern tower? I'm looking at agoda's, how to indicate southern tower?

toRRez

Reaction score
Would like to check will the schedule be too tight to visit Asahiyama Zoo and Ningle Terrace for day trip from sapporo during winter using public transport? TIA

thwysg

Reaction score
Would like to check will the schedule be too tight to visit Asahiyama Zoo and Ningle Terrace for day trip from sapporo during winter using public transport? TIA

How are you going to Ningle Terrace? I don’t see any direct transportation heading there. You’ll need to take a taxi from Furano station. You’ll also need to make sure you leave Asahiyama Zoo on time to catch the train to Furano.

toRRez

Reaction score
How are you going to Ningle Terrace? I don’t see any direct transportation heading there. You’ll need to take a taxi from Furano station. You’ll also need to make sure you leave Asahiyama Zoo on time to catch the train to Furano.

i use google map and it says there this Asahikawa-Airport Limousine Bus.

thwysg

Reaction score
i use google map and it says there this Asahikawa-Airport Limousine Bus.

I see. The bus name is Lavender. Last bus back to Asahikawa station is at 4.40pm. Good luck.
http://www.furanobus.jp/lavender/index.html

wongkc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How is the car from toyota? Is it in a good condition?

First time directly with Toyota... I’ve rented cars from different car rentals in Japan... so far all provided me with relatively new cars with good condition... should be less than 2-3 yrs...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.