[Official] Battlefield 5

mafia86

Reaction score
Don't buy the game too many hackers, aimbots n maphackers. They insane KD 90/5 lol really don't waste money.
Seems like a common thing for FPS games nowadays

Initial launch always filled with hackers

All past battlefield also like that

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't buy the game too many hackers, aimbots n maphackers. They insane KD 90/5 lol really don't waste money.

Been like this for almost all Battlefield games. Stopped playing since bf4 but picked up bf1 recently due to the sale. Knn 100+ kd 1 shot 1 kill almost every round. Can't seem to find a way to report those buggers too. Give up liao

mafia86

Reaction score
Been like this for almost all Battlefield games. Stopped playing since bf4 but picked up bf1 recently due to the sale. Knn 100+ kd 1 shot 1 kill almost every round. Can't seem to find a way to report those buggers too. Give up liao
Damn I bought bf1 when it released. Heart damn pain sia

m0n0n0ke

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I must be damn lucky
Never met any hacker at all since launch. ..lol
Btw I only play in local sg servers

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

he's not wrong. seen and experienced myself during the early access of BFV.

refunded the game shortly after that. game was excellent, no complaints about the mechanics and actual gameplay experience was great. DICE even fixed some of the nagging issues we saw in the open beta which i was very happy about.

but because of Origin Access you can invite FOUR other friends to join you and play the game for free (think for 10hrs), and with EA's hopeless anti-cheat protection, that cause alot of problems in our regional servers.

and it is pretty obvious because their pings are not low, yet insane KD ratios. especially with a Lewis gun - reason being they need to take Support class to continuously give themselves ammo.

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which fps game don't have hackers...
bf5 is 1 of the better bf too
spotting etc all the things that make the game easier is gone which makes it more enjoyable

its not hard to get 30/1 kda too if u have a good squad who knows how to revive and form a proper team composition lol
almost all my games are >30kills with 1 digit death

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
play console version. hardly any hackers since you can't go online if your console is modified.

raysusan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i met no hacker till now in bf5
but there is a new hack in bf 1 getting more frequent ....flying gun

iamBBFA

Master Member
Reaction score
which fps game don't have hackers...
bf5 is 1 of the better bf too
spotting etc all the things that make the game easier is gone which makes it more enjoyable

its not hard to get 30/1 kda too if u have a good squad who knows how to revive and form a proper team composition lol
almost all my games are >30kills with 1 digit death

30 kills single digit death is doable. Legit pro with good squad. But over 80+ kills and single digit death, thats too much isn't, and like pyre mention they always use Support Class to give themselves ammo, just spray and headshot everyone better than snipers i assure you that.
Every game have hackers, example like OW too but they manage and patch the game to keep it really low, its really hard to find hackers specially in competition mode. Thing is EA not doing anything or fix the game hacking issue. Thus u'll see alot of website with bf V hacks undetectable.
Its really a shame, i really like this game.

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ain't u just salty from meeting 1 or 2 hackers lol
i play so long haven't even met any, ytd just got a 47/1 kd game

if anyone wan play tgt can add me
KoiCafeX
i mostly play domination/frontline only tho
cos more action packed :p

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
ain't u just salty from meeting 1 or 2 hackers lol
i play so long haven't even met any, ytd just got a 47/1 kd game

if anyone wan play tgt can add me
KoiCafeX
i mostly play domination/frontline only tho
cos more action packed :p

ADD you tonight, prefer frontline

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.