Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone wanna buy creative outlier one? I wanna buy 1, need 2 more pax. Staying at punggol

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Creative Outlier One just further dropped price $24 but now need 4 pax to buy to enjoy free shipping

Anyone interested? Must act fast

Edit: no more liao

jnashville

Banned
Reaction score
Creative Outlier One just further dropped price $24 but now need 4 pax to buy to enjoy free shipping

Anyone interested? Must act fast

Edit: no more liao

is the outlier one good in terms of sound? like the bass and mids etc.

looking to find a replacement earphone/earpiece/iem

nivlac9

Reaction score
How is the outliner for handling phone calls. Music not super important for me. But I do alot of calls and so far most wireless seem to be either too soft, muffled or keeps getting disconnected.

Price pt is good though...

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS A5010

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How is the outliner for handling phone calls. Music not super important for me. But I do alot of calls and so far most wireless seem to be either too soft, muffled or keeps getting disconnected.

if music is not important for you then you are better off buying those bluetooth headset that has noise cancellation for phone calls. eg: sony, plantronics etc.

for both music and phone calls, sony wh-1000xm3 is very good. does not suffer from being soft, muffled or keep getting disconnected and has noise cancellation.

outlier is for people who do not want to spend too much on a headset for sports purposes and want decent sound quality. cannot compare it to those few hundreds headsets.

Last edited:

jnashville

Banned
Reaction score
if music is not important for you then you are better off buying those bluetooth headset that has noise cancellation for phone calls. eg: sony, plantronics etc.

for both music and phone calls, sony wh-1000xm3 is very good. does not suffer from being soft, muffled or keep getting disconnected and has noise cancellation.

outlier is for people who do not want to spend too much on a headset for sports purposes and want decent sound quality. cannot compare it to those few hundreds headsets.

er he is asking about the outlier one i think which is a bluetooth earpiece...not a headphone.

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

They have the “Clearspeech” technology built in for handling phone calls...
And the microphone is on the controller switch (that means it will be closer to your mouth) during call operation.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
er he is asking about the outlier one i think which is a bluetooth earpiece...not a headphone.

his main requirement for the bt headset is to be able to handle phone calls without disconnecting, being soft or muffled which is why i recommend him to get those bt headset which is geared more for phone calls rather than music. headset like plantronics or sony have noise cancellation.

this outlier is good for music but not great at handling calls. even with the clearspeech technology, it is still lacking when comes to phone calls. when you are at noisy environments or with strong wind, the voice will be muffled and not clear with all the background noises.

if he want the bt headset to have good sound quality for music as well as good in handling phone calls then have to get those sony ones.

for music this headset is good for the price you are paying. also good for watching youtube videos etc. quite comfortable and won't fall out for those using it for sports purposes.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
his main requirement for the bt headset is to be able to handle phone calls without disconnecting, being soft or muffled which is why i recommend him to get those bt headset which is geared more for phone calls rather than music. headset like plantronics or sony have noise cancellation.

this outlier is good for music but not great at handling calls. even with the clearspeech technology, it is still lacking when comes to phone calls. when you are at noisy environments or with strong wind, the voice will be muffled and not clear with all the background noises.

if he want the bt headset to have good sound quality for music as well as good in handling phone calls then have to get those sony ones.

for music this headset is good for the price you are paying. also good for watching youtube videos etc. quite comfortable and won't fall out for those using it for sports purposes.

Not sure why this thread became a bt headset or earphone discussion. If you see the first post by ts is about true wireless earbud.

Sorry pls dun flame me.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure why this thread became a bt headset or earphone discussion. If you see the first post by ts is about true wireless earbud.

Sorry pls dun flame me.

maybe somebody can create a new thread for outlier or wireless bt discussion thread.

eekee

Reaction score
Just got my Xiaomi Airdots. Really pleased with it considering the price. The build quality feels a bit lackluster though, especially the charging case.
Does one side audio disxonnect occasionally?
If it more stable than x-mini,,I'll be motivated to change to this one.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.