Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I managed to test with crystaldiskmark for 50mb / 500mb. Tests hang for higher limits. Confirmed fake.. read speed less than 20mb

Someone mentioned previously that they mix real and fake together. Both my cards were fake.

The mosi mosi one? Can refund?

Anybody tested 3pm.sg one? Their warranty sticker is ownself paste one

plustwo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tested my mosi mosi card earlier today after reading all your posts, seems like mine are fake. speed is around 20mb/s for read and write. seems ridiculous for the read? sides are black also. what's worse is after one round of tests the card died completely becomes write protected. not sure how to refund because past the 7 day period. next time won't leave cards lying around anymore before testing.

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oMXkmlX.jpg

From mosi mosi

Check the sides for white paint. This packing is the older version evo+.

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I managed to test with crystaldiskmark for 50mb / 500mb. Tests hang for higher limits. Confirmed fake.. read speed less than 20mb

Someone mentioned previously that they mix real and fake together. Both my cards were fake.

Use h2testw. Auto test max capacity of the card.

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tested my mosi mosi card earlier today after reading all your posts, seems like mine are fake. speed is around 20mb/s for read and write. seems ridiculous for the read? sides are black also. what's worse is after one round of tests the card died completely becomes write protected. not sure how to refund because past the 7 day period. next time won't leave cards lying around anymore before testing.

No need initiate refund process. Contact Q10 with proof of counterfeit item. Once Q10 acknowledge that its counterfeit, higher chance to get refund.

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Newegg singapore deal not that bad (discovered by someone else). There is a promo coupon $30 off above $70+ NEWEGG2018SGP limit 1 per user.

Whack 2x small computer item, shipment $9 international delivery so total paid $55 (will get some cashback from using my shopback)

There are some item FREE shipping....so maybe good as alternative to Amazon hor....

Last edited:

peppermint7

Master Member
Reaction score

authentic cards give you 10 years or lifetime warranty depending on what is printed on the reverse side. besides that. authentic Samsung sd card and even S pen for note 5 have serial no. printed on them. just look above the golden chips on the reverse. there should b small wordings which are the serial numbers. and yes. sides should b white.

Last edited:

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
authentic cards give you 10 years or lifetime warranty depending on what is printed on the reverse side. besides that. authentic Samsung sd card and even S pen for note 5 have serial no. printed on them. just look above the golden chips on the reverse. there should b small wordings which are the serial numbers. and yes. sides should b white.

Original samsung cards give 10 years warranty except for pro endurance series which is based on the capacity of the card. But there have to be local distributor sticker on it. And reciept for proof of purchase, most likely will ask for it.

dunno88

Reaction score
i am starting to dislike this qoo10.

1st ask refund so difficult, website does not give clear instructions, then must upload video in mp4 format only for refund purposes.

Now i use their 10 dollar coupon for 50 dollar purchase, seller canceled my order claiming out of stock, but no out of stock when i asked question about this item a day earlier :s8: Never even bother to negotiate some more whether i can ask for smaller size for the item, just jitao cancel.

And the money i paid in full is not given me back in full since i use black friday coupon, i was given a sum of money back in coupon and some money back in cash but the coupon does not appear in my qoo10 coupon tab.

:mad: KNN i rather go aliexpress order better, no need so much hassle, not happy just ask for refund or chargeback where got so many pattern like this :mad: :mad: Give the coupon end up i spent more instead of save money grrr

Last edited:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

1st ask refund so difficult, website does not give clear instructions, then must upload video in mp4 format only for refund purposes.

Now i use their 10 dollar coupon for 50 dollar purchase, seller canceled my order claiming out of stock, but no out of stock when i asked question about this item a day earlier :s8:

And the money i paid in full is not given me back in full since i use black friday coupon, i was given a sum of money back in coupon and some money back in cash but the coupon does not appear in my qoo10 coupon tab.

:mad: KNN i rather go aliexpress order better, no need so much hassle, not happy just ask for refund or chargeback where got so many pattern like this :mad: :mad: Give the coupon end up i spent more instead of save money grrr

Can state what item you bought, how much is it, shipping if any, what qpoints, coupon u use?

Anyway, i think coupon wun return liao, seems like they changed policy le.

Lippyt

Reaction score

Now i use their 10 dollar coupon for 50 dollar purchase, seller canceled my order claiming out of stock, but no out of stock when i asked question about this item a day earlier :s8: Never even bother to negotiate some more whether i can ask for smaller size for the item, just jitao cancel.

I remember one time when Qoo10 refunded me in Qpoints instead of actual currency.

If its a small amount don't bother about it. If its an amount that matters, ask your bank/CC provider to do a chargeback.

dunno88

Reaction score
Can state what item you bought, how much is it, shipping if any, what qpoints, coupon u use?

Anyway, i think coupon wun return liao, seems like they changed policy le.

wow, if coupon dont return really jialat, BF promo end up like no promo. Only coupon i use is bf coupon and shop coupon, as for what i bought its a mattress protector with 5.80 shipping, about 47 dollars not inc shipping.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow, if coupon dont return really jialat, BF promo end up like no promo. Only coupon i use is bf coupon and shop coupon, as for what i bought its a mattress protector with 5.80 shipping, about 47 dollars not inc shipping.
$47 is before or after the BF 10/50 coupon? Im not sure if shi[pping fee will get back or not, this need check their policy. But if u nvr use any qpoints, make sure the $$ returns to your cc instead of qmoney. If this happens, call your bank for dispute or maybe police report if needed. But shld it be refunded into qmoney, check whether can transfer out into your bank acct first.

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what if merchant cancel after event (weekend), we won't be able to use the coupon even if they gives back to us right?

getaccessorize

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Qoo10 dont really care about consumer. :( They will just state that there is nothing that they could do. Shifting my purchases to other platforms.

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also very long never buy anything from qoo10 liao......

coupons all cannot use, use already shopee still cheaper than q10.

waste time only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.