$120 Coupon (22-25 Nov)
8YYD464H1243620
$60 Coupon (22-25 Nov)
1XX4KWKD1243621

MaoZeDuo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BKOJp8s.jpg

Is this the black side u guys are referring to?

Any software to test on macbook? Or is that black side sufficient to file a report?

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Original samsung cards give 10 years warranty except for pro endurance series which is based on the capacity of the card. But there have to be local distributor sticker on it. And reciept for proof of purchase, most likely will ask for it.
Most likely better and cheaper sd cards would have available before your SD card spoil .
Warranty not really much of an issue unless ya a photographer .

dora&boots

Reaction score
for those who bought during 11.11 or bf event, do check whether ur credit card details have been stored by q10 despite the box for saving it being unchecked...

guess it's a bug on the site...

if u use posb debit card, better check cause it won't send u sms for deduction unlike other credit cards...

plustwo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Use hw2test or something .this is the 2 for 45sgd promotion? Heng I never buy .
I only get from 1st shop cause I tested their SD cards before legit.
ya.. i wanted to return after i realised they pulled the dirty trick of selling u1 card with u3 picture but i forgot about it and the return period expired.

i used h2testw and the capacity is correct but one of the cards died after testing with cdm. my cdm score is 20mb/s for both read and write which looks like it's definitely fake.

seowbin

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got print serial number on the fake sd card somemore :s34:
but i'm leaving for a cruise soon, open a case with picture only. Let's see tomorrow they got reply anything.

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BKOJp8s.jpg

Is this the black side u guys are referring to?

Any software to test on macbook? Or is that black side sufficient to file a report?

You can try. If the cso knows about the genuine card, then shouldnt be a problem. Not sure about mac card tester tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.