Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaconHam

Reaction score
Then have to report bail every mth, did they 'arrest' you or just detain.

Detained. Statement taking n stuff took a day already.. So rem to makan full and smk ur lungs out before gg in. No use of hp also.

Handcuff n stuff too..

Monthly report back with bailor until investigation completes. Its alr 3 mths still no news

BaconHam

Reaction score
Anyways they will chk n link with all the accts.. As long as u didnt do it.. Just be patient. If u did, pls own up, u cant run away frm law.

IO dont even need to see my sms. They say it can be scripted too. So they will do their investigation..

CloudClau

Reaction score
Detained. Statement taking n stuff took a day already.. So rem to makan full and smk ur lungs out before gg in. No use of hp also.

Handcuff n stuff too..

Monthly report back with bailor until investigation completes. Its alr 3 mths still no news

Is at bedok police station itself? Hate this stuff but no one to blame but our self.

larryford

Reaction score
Anyway dear bros/sis,

The ** UML AL came to my hse today,locked and sprayed paint today. As i mentioned in my earlier post,I haf already made all the payments,yet these MFs still come and harass..My cctv captured the ****** who locked and sprayed the paint, caught his face clearly from the cctv,**** din even cover his face at all. Reported Police and police came down to cut the lock...Haizzz

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
That’s quite unfortunate. However, now you need to go get town council to come and paint your wall. And also if you prefer to settle fast, go and get the white paint yourself.

As for the runner, since his face was being captured on cctv. It won’t be long before he get caught. So don’t worry. For now, just tell yourself that the worst is over.

My buddy also same and within 2 weeks, the runner was being caught. Just take it easy for now.

Anyway dear bros/sis,

The ** UML AL came to my hse today,locked and sprayed paint today. As i mentioned in my earlier post,I haf already made all the payments,yet these MFs still come and harass..My cctv captured the ****** who locked and sprayed the paint, caught his face clearly from the cctv,**** din even cover his face at all. Reported Police and police came down to cut the lock...Haizzz

larryford

Reaction score
@JamieJimmyNg

Thanks bro, for your kind words.I just dun understand why this MF want to play till liddat.I oredi cleared the ***** loan, yet he still do all these. In addition, he is threatening to burn the house next..Am worried he might jus resort to that. He sent several threatening audio msges to my NOK, and he sound like a mad dog..As for the ***** runner,i hope he get caught asap..**** can still take picture after the act. Looks like a msian..anyway, the paint is wash-able..took us 2 hrs to wash it off. Have oredi informed neighbour..next few nights got to stay up and jaga liao

That’s quite unfortunate. However, now you need to go get town council to come and paint your wall. And also if you prefer to settle fast, go and get the white paint yourself.

As for the runner, since his face was being captured on cctv. It won’t be long before he get caught. So don’t worry. For now, just tell yourself that the worst is over.

My buddy also same and within 2 weeks, the runner was being caught. Just take it easy for now.

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Town Council will only repaint the outside walls and wash the corridor floor

If own door kena splashed, need to ownself settle

Fear Less

Reaction score
the runner could be a day tripper from jb.
not easy to catch unless he comes often . not same as movie can id and flow and catch.
our policemen got own agenda and this is not big case to them.

lary. every case is complicated and may not end from after splashing. guard yourself and family. make sure nothing flammable is left near the door .

larryford

Reaction score
The **** looks abit like a malaysian..anyway we already done what we can liao..Can onli hope this MF stop his nonsense

the runner could be a day tripper from jb.
not easy to catch unless he comes often . not same as movie can id and flow and catch.
our policemen got own agenda and this is not big case to them.

lary. every case is complicated and may not end from after splashing. guard yourself and family. make sure nothing flammable is left near the door .

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The **** looks abit like a malaysian..anyway we already done what we can liao..Can onli hope this MF stop his nonsense

The mf just want to continue leeching on you. Since you have pass everything to police, let them do the investigation.

Make firm and do not yield to their demands. Think they have to pay everytime they send someone up. When they know they cant squeeze anymore, they will move to their next victim

mobileos

Reaction score
@JamieJimmyNg

Thanks bro, for your kind words.I just dun understand why this MF want to play till liddat.I oredi cleared the ***** loan, yet he still do all these. In addition, he is threatening to burn the house next..Am worried he might jus resort to that. He sent several threatening audio msges to my NOK, and he sound like a mad dog..As for the ***** runner,i hope he get caught asap..**** can still take picture after the act. Looks like a msian..anyway, the paint is wash-able..took us 2 hrs to wash it off. Have oredi informed neighbour..next few nights got to stay up and jaga liao

Is the motherL is it called Markcus or Victor?

Fear Less

Reaction score
it will be fearsome if the runners are boleh land. i fear for borrowers like you. hard time for sg police . i believe they can profile if want to. important is your cctv that can be used xfor facial id against immigration profile. only need time la.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

No need huan lo this ******..they bark but don't bite..the most they can do is splash paint nia.hw much is yr loan...

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Anyway dear bros/sis,

Good like that the uml division got case Liao..that ****** will kena rotan on his ass...don't worry..if the ****** is in Singapore less than 2week he will kena caught

Zane601000

Reaction score
Bro stay strong this will pass it can't happen forever. They have to give up if you have clear already swee take it as this is a lesson so what more can they do? rest bro your night is for you to recharge no point burning midnite oil for them get your life back your family needs you.. My respect to NOK for sticking with you thru thick and thin..

larryford

Reaction score
@bro kleong

Ya,i believe they are trying their luck to milk me dry, and i wun gif in.They want the money, come get it themselves if they dare. Police is already aware of my case, they literally everyday come around my unit patrol...i must say SPF quite zai.

The mf just want to continue leeching on you. Since you have pass everything to police, let them do the investigation.

Make firm and do not yield to their demands. Think they have to pay everytime they send someone up. When they know they cant squeeze anymore, they will move to their next victim

larryford

Reaction score
@Bro Fearless

Be it that MF is from Sg or Msia, i believe he will get caught up with the law. SPF is taking this case quite seriously..The I/O came down yesterday also...I must say,the runner is really knn ***** stupid..He din even cover his face, and din wear glove. Police oredi took back all the evidence..my cctv captured his ccb face in High definition..I will make him famous

it will be fearsome if the runners are boleh land. i fear for borrowers like you. hard time for sg police . i believe they can profile if want to. important is your cctv that can be used xfor facial id against immigration profile. only need time la.

larryford

Reaction score
@Bro Jjlin1205

Yep,UML div is looking in it..i believe justice will be served..I send the footage to Police liao..the dumbest thing is he saw the cctv,and yet proceed with the act..and fingerprint all over the stupid letter he wrote.

Good like that the uml division got case Liao..that ****** will kena rotan on his ass...don't worry..if the ****** is in Singapore less than 2week he will kena caught

larryford

Reaction score
@Bro Zane601000

Thanks for ur kind words,bro..the worst oredi happened,i have nth else to scared and lose liao...the ****** want play, limbeh play along..Already lost my job, i have nth but time...he want play, I play..oredi prepare the tools to whack the runner if he dare come up again..i cfm whack the living **** out of him..and if i do,i make sure i spray the paint all over him, and post it here...

Bro stay strong this will pass it can't happen forever. They have to give up if you have clear already swee take it as this is a lesson so what more can they do? rest bro your night is for you to recharge no point burning midnite oil for them get your life back your family needs you.. My respect to NOK for sticking with you thru thick and thin..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.