NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Mamimo

Reaction score
Just got this too. Has anyone who has gotten this share what’s the timeline btw this and the official appt? Thanks thanks

After 1 month of wait after intv, just rcv an email saying that they are still processing my application and will update further. Has anyone gotten similair email? Aiyoh so anxious everyday...

Cesium-137

Reaction score
Hey guys, for those who went for med check-up, how long did it take? Can we eat before the check up?

for me it took 2 hours including the waiting time. i went around 2.30pm on a friday. Test included urine test , eyesight test, blood pressure test , blood sugar level test , x-ray and a consult with the doctor. If you eat before the test , the main risk is that your blood sugar levels may spike. You will know all the results of the medical immediately(they will give you a verbal feedback if your results are acceptable) except the urine test and x-ray(the report will not be sent to you).

smalldragonbun

Reaction score
Theres no harm reapplying. From my experience. You need to wait at least 2 application cycles before they may call you up again. But it doesnt hurt to try every cycle (thats what i did anyway) as their hiring and selection policies may change.

Ok thanks I will re-apply! Is each application window targeted at any specific groups (dipEd/PGDE etc)? Like does MOE accept a majority of a certain dynamic of intake each time?

Happiness1234

Reaction score
for me it took 2 hours including the waiting time. i went around 2.30pm on a friday. Test included urine test , eyesight test, blood pressure test , blood sugar level test , x-ray and a consult with the doctor. If you eat before the test , the main risk is that your blood sugar levels may spike. You will know all the results of the medical immediately(they will give you a verbal feedback if your results are acceptable) except the urine test and x-ray(the report will not be sent to you).

Ohhh thank you! Very helpful info

nooz17

Reaction score
oh guysss i still havent received any news :( still shortlisted though. just no comms from them. hais..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.