Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
@Bro Jjlin1205

Yep,UML div is looking in it..i believe justice will be served..I send the footage to Police liao..the dumbest thing is he saw the cctv,and yet proceed with the act..and fingerprint all over the stupid letter he wrote.
Ya be strong these **** only barks behind phone .u change yr hp?

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
@Bro Zane601000

Thanks for ur kind words,bro..the worst oredi happened,i have nth else to scared and lose liao...the ****** want play, limbeh play along..Already lost my job, i have nth but time...he want play, I play..oredi prepare the tools to whack the runner if he dare come up again..i cfm whack the living **** out of him..and if i do,i make sure i spray the paint all over him, and post it here...
Bro Larry can sleep peacefully Liao..they splash n lock Liao what else they Wana do..burn flat meh...

larryford

Reaction score
@Bro Jjlin1205

Cannot afford to slack...i will still keep watch for the next few nites...my weapons all locked and loaded...the moment the **** come, i will beat the hell out of him.

Ya hp changed.

Bro Larry can sleep peacefully Liao..they splash n lock Liao what else they Wana do..burn flat meh...

Fear Less

Reaction score
relax a bit bro larry. they wont send an army to die. unless you are targeted. keep a low profile while high on lookout. nobody(al) wants a losing money business. they will move on. youvshould move on too.

@Bro Jjlin1205

Cannot afford to slack...i will still keep watch for the next few nites...my weapons all locked and loaded...the moment the **** come, i will beat the hell out of him.

Ya hp changed.

larryford

Reaction score
@Bro Fear Less,

I get what u mean..problem is even if i pang sua, will they (al)? i reached a stage i have nth to lose liao...i explicitly told the Police i will hamtam the fella if i catch him in the act..they send 1,i whack one...i see how many they can afford to send

relax a bit bro larry. they wont send an army to die. unless you are targeted. keep a low profile while high on lookout. nobody(al) wants a losing money business. they will move on. youvshould move on too.

Zane601000

Reaction score
They don't dare they burn kena charge vandalism Fine, cane n jailterm.. Double charge not worth it. Especially for debtors cum runners. Just an advice for them it's not worth it when you're in prison your family will take over for your mistakes even if you attempt to commit suicide they'll nvr let you go. Face the challenge you're not alone no matter what..

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
@Bro Jjlin1205

Ya hp changed.

Bro just turn them to police .if you whack him jialat u kena too

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Hahahah. Are you for real? I think you are trying your luck at the wrong forum. Also, what’s the purpose of big huge amount?

Anyone here willingly to loan me 25k.

I just want to settle all this and get on with life.
i got 2 small kids!

I can pay the person back on a monthly basis.

Do let me know.

larryford

Reaction score
Just a brief update...

That 2 MF AL continued harassing my family and workplace...today ordered 100 plus dollars worth of fast food, and sent to my house and office concurrently. I have reached a point I had enough...anyone got any suggestion i can get back to these 2 MFs?

Aion99

Reaction score
Just a brief update...

That 2 MF AL continued harassing my family and workplace...today ordered 100 plus dollars worth of fast food, and sent to my house and office concurrently. I have reached a point I had enough...anyone got any suggestion i can get back to these 2 MFs?

Ordered KFC? Have you cancelled the orders? Or you really paid for the orders? Have you called the fast food companies to blacklist your NRIC for all future orders?

larryford

Reaction score
The MF put cash on delivery..but i din accept the order...the poor delivery chap got to send back the order

Ordered KFC? Have you cancelled the orders? Or you really paid for the orders? Have you called the fast food companies to blacklist your NRIC for all future orders?

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In the news....

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20181128-911527

“合法”借700元应急 竟被指欠7900元 经理惊觉惹阿窿报警
发布/2018年11月28日 2:43 PM
文/蔡可涵摄影/庄耿闻
来自/联合晚报

越南的妻舅遇车祸急需钱,狮城男经理通过手机短信向“合法放贷商”借钱救命,岂料对方转了700元给他后,短短一个月内指他欠下7900元。他惊觉自己惹上阿窿,立即报警。

销售经理黄先生(50岁)向《联合晚报》申诉,越南的妻舅在9月20日发生车祸,急需一万新元左右的医药费救急。

“我们一时之间拿不出这笔钱,太太很焦急。刚好在9月24日天,我收到通过Whatsapp发来的借贷广告,对方自称是合法放贷公司,可以帮忙解决经济上的烦恼,于是便回复对方询问详情。”

之后,一名男子开始通过Whatsapp和黄先生交涉,问他需要借多少钱、要分多少期还钱,以及他的职业及经济状况等。

“我浏览这家公司的网页,觉得他们挺专业的,还有实体店面的地址,所以就将自己的身份证和银行户头号码传给对方。”

黄先生表示,他想借贷5000元,对方表示这是他第一次贷款,先借700元给他,要看他的偿还能力。

对方将700元到黄先生的银行户头后,交代他每周一还400元,还三期,总共1200元,还清后就借他5000元。

当他付清1200元后,对方要求他多还一期400元。“我觉得事有蹊跷,不想借5000元了,对方要我付1100元作为‘退出的条件’。我觉得这很荒谬,但为了尽快解决麻烦,只好答应。”

几天后,黄先生却被告知“公司的还款制度”出现变动,必须支付17期的400元,也就是6800元。“加上原先的1100元,我共要还7900元,借700还7900,太离谱了!”

黄先生惊觉自己惹上大耳窿,于是在11月15日报警求助。警方证实接获报案。

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Just a brief update...

Just ingnore.u kena paint n lock this is nothing la

Fear Less

Reaction score
bro. you are on defence mode.
they have upper hand.
heed advice here.
things to be done.
we all have to get on with life.

Just a brief update...

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
they have upper hand.
heed advice here.
things to be done.

Ya I agree stay cool..ignore those ** kias and after awhile they will stop..let karma strike them.hopefully not on their family .n

larryford

Reaction score
@Bro Fear Less

Thanks bro...i tink the mental stress has taken its toll on me..past few nites i had been staying up jus to monitor the cctv..Coupled with the fact job is effectively gone..alot of things to worry about here..really need someone to talk to...

they have upper hand.
heed advice here.
things to be done.

larryford

Reaction score
@Bro Jjlin1205

I noe bro..maybe i am jus too stressed out..past few days had been hell.Like losing my head and feeling all stressed out

Ya I agree stay cool..ignore those ** kias and after awhile they will stop..let karma strike them.hopefully not on their family .n

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Don’t be too stressed. Here a lot of good people with good advices. It’s only the beginning. In a week or 2, you will feel better.

@Bro Jjlin1205

I noe bro..maybe i am jus too stressed out..past few days had been hell.Like losing my head and feeling all stressed out

Aion99

Reaction score
@Bro Fear Less

Thanks bro...i tink the mental stress has taken its toll on me..past few nites i had been staying up jus to monitor the cctv..Coupled with the fact job is effectively gone..alot of things to worry about here..really need someone to talk to...

Your boss know about the AL? They terminate you without any reasons? Did the company give any compensation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.