Fitbit Versa

Level42

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@RocketBunny, still using Versa? My Versa was rebooting a lot. Like 5 times continuously. Couldn't even check time once. It could be due to my own customised clock, but I did not confirm. Last error message was Clock face related.

I just switched to Apple Watch Series 4. Sleep chart is not as nice, but features for replying messages quite impressive. Trying to figure out how they handle other health and sports related features. For example, no VO2Max without outdoor exercises. Apparently GPS is used to track so cannot con the Watch OS.

I know you switched from Apple Watch to Fitbit. :)

Also, did you buy anything from Taobao during 双十一?

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@RocketBunny, still using Versa? My Versa was rebooting a lot. Like 5 times continuously. Couldn't even check time once. It could be due to my own customised clock, but I did not confirm. Last error message was Clock face related.

I just switched to Apple Watch Series 4. Sleep chart is not as nice, but features for replying messages quite impressive. Trying to figure out how they handle other health and sports related features. For example, no VO2Max without outdoor exercises. Apparently GPS is used to track so cannot con the Watch OS.

I know you switched from Apple Watch to Fitbit. :)

Also, did you buy anything from Taobao during 双十一?

Tried restore? Or change face?

Yup still using versa. There are some apps to auto track sleep with Apple watch. Like sleep++ etc.

Yea got a Fitbit versa and been using it even since. Apple watch rotting. :s13: How you know ah, did I mention haha

No leh never buy anything from taobao. Only qoo10, laz, shopee :) You?

Level42

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried restore? Or change face?
I forgot how to change back to Fitbit clock face. :s13: I needed to delete my custom app only. By the time I figured out, I heard an extended family member wanted a Fitbit. She has sleep disorder. Like vampire, sleeps at 4-6 am every day. Heard she is going to be grandma soon, hence the intention to pass her my Versa while I get an Apple watch.

Yup still using versa. There are some apps to auto track sleep with Apple watch. Like sleep++ etc.
Yes, I bought Pillow. They have REM, light/deep sleep, awake, like Fitbit, but it is not as accurate I think. The awake part is quite a give-away. Fitbit is very accurate in my case.

Yea got a Fitbit versa and been using it even since. Apple watch rotting. :s13: How you know ah, did I mention haha
Yes, you did mention. I wasn't keen on Apple Watch at first. New OS has Walkie Talkie so one family member cannot play with it alone. :D Another feeble justification. I just learnt how to use Siri to put punctuation marks though. You can actually say "How are you question mark". ;) So Apple Watch is easier to reply messages.

No leh never buy anything from taobao. Only qoo10, laz, shopee :) You?
I didn't dare to buy during 双十一。But planning to try Veggie bird again, since somebody seems to say 13 Nov order can receive now. I buy small stuff like cables, not 1 cbm worth of things like you know who lah. I am so amazed when I read that thread. :s22:

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just go Fitbit app, versa and change clock face

Both watches got pros and cons. But I can only choose to wear one :( Now bought a strap also no chance use for my Apple watch haha.

I feel so awkward talking to a watch/ using Siri etc :s34:

Yea I mostly buy small stuffs also haven tried buying in cbm.

Level42

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel so awkward talking to a watch/ using Siri etc :s34:
Sometimes I cannot walk and type so I fed up and use Siri. People do stare.

Yea I mostly buy small stuffs also haven tried buying in cbm.
I have no space at home for big stuff anyway. Always need to ensure if many things come in to the home, some things (preferably equivalent total size) must go out. Otherwise very messy.

Did you manage to contact Cainiao CSO eventually? I still use browser to shop using Taobao web site. Don't know how to use the app to complete an order, even though website hangs more often than mobile app. Actually don't know how to use app to contact CSO. Only know how to chat with seller about an item.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can go running with this with gps and offline music? without bringing my phone out?

Cannot :( No inbuild GPS. If you wan connected GPS as they call it. Need connect with your phone to use its GPS.

Music can store in the watch or stream via deezer.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Update: went mojito replace my Fitbit versa. Instant replacement 1-1 for the watch only.

My left side button not tactile for whatever reason. So went to change.

gniljia

Reaction score
Hello, anyone able to advise if I can do some reset or something?

i got a fitbit versa over carousell. the previous user said got connect to healthy 365 before.. so now i cannot connect mine :(

tried redownloading the apps a few times, also emailed HPB.

Anyone can assist?

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, anyone able to advise if I can do some reset or something?

i got a fitbit versa over carousell. the previous user said got connect to healthy 365 before.. so now i cannot connect mine :(

tried redownloading the apps a few times, also emailed HPB.

Anyone can assist?

On watch.

Swipe left to apps > Choose settings > about > scroll down to factory reset.

Healthy 365 is just link to your fitbit app ma, connect your account in Fitbit app and add your versa and relink should be ok

gniljia

Reaction score
I tried but doesnt seem to work!

On watch.

Swipe left to apps > Choose settings > about > scroll down to factory reset.

Healthy 365 is just link to your fitbit app ma, connect your account in Fitbit app and add your versa and relink should be ok

Level42

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@ gniljia , yes, seen this done before and there was no problem. Please clarify what apps are you referring to when you said download multiple times? Fitbit or Healthy 365?

Is your Fitbit app already synchronising correctly with the Versa?

Also is your phone Android or iOS?

earthtk

Reaction score
Update: went mojito replace my Fitbit versa. Instant replacement 1-1 for the watch only.

My left side button not tactile for whatever reason. So went to change.
May I know where is mojito? I brought mine to a 5min swim and it died.. very disappointed..

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May I know where is mojito? I brought mine to a 5min swim and it died.. very disappointed..

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Went swim with mine no issue.
Think you go get it exchanged if still under warranty. Just need receipt (if softcopy they will give you their email then just send to them) and your watch.

Plaza sing 4th floor. The new building that side.

https://m.facebook.com/MojitoRedemption/

Last edited:

Level42

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On the same day RocketBunny went to swap with warranty, I was told my previous Versa had screen problem. A photo showed 'scan lines' cutting through the screen vertically. I was so happy for the new owner. Asked the son to reboot and confirm still see lines. They went down that day to swap a new one. Now the new owner is very happy since it is essentially getting a new watch.

I think it is good news to have a Versa damaged within warranty period. We all bought ours early, so should be first few batches. After that should have some production improvement. Judging from my Garmin experience, they are not likely to repair these devices, hence I strongly believe Mojito is swapping with a new unit.

gniljia

Reaction score
Thanks for replying to me too! I redownloaded the both apps twice, remove and reconnect the versa to my fitbit (and then to healthy 365 app). None worked :(

My fitbit was ok to sync with the versa, all info is up to date.

i am using iphone!

if got any suggestion please let me know too! (i am wearing two bands for my workouts now haha)

@ gniljia , yes, seen this done before and there was no problem. Please clarify what apps are you referring to when you said download multiple times? Fitbit or Healthy 365?

Is your Fitbit app already synchronising correctly with the Versa?

Also is your phone Android or iOS?

Level42

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if got any suggestion please let me know too! (i am wearing two bands for my workouts now haha)

:s13: :s13: Yes, I know what wearing 2 bands is like. So your problem lies with Healthy 365 linkage. You did click on Apps, Others, Fitbit and keyed in your account. 2 questions for you if you reach this stage.

1. Did you see that screen asking you to permit Healthy 365 to access your data? The granting page?
2. Has your IC been tied to another Fitbit account before or has this Fitbit account been tied to another IC?

Last edited:

Level42

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There was some bug with keying in Fitbit credentials when I tried to link. The keyboard got dismissed, I think about 3 times before it would behave normally. That part was quite annoying.

My IC was linked to a different Fitbit account and I tried to take it back. There was some issues and HPB then told me I have to wait 24 hours. In between Healthy 365 versions, the Fitbit grant screen looked different and I had some challenges.

If you go to
https://www.fitbit.com
using a browser, login with your credentials, then go to

1. top right Gear Icon ->Settings
2. "Applications" on left pane

Do you see Healthy 365 granted for
Access And Write
settings, activity, heartrate ?

gniljia

Reaction score
hey @level42

1. Did you see that screen asking you to permit Healthy 365 to access your data? The granting page? - yeap! permitted and same was shown on my fitbit account (3rd party app as per your second message)
2. Has your IC been tied to another Fitbit account before or has this Fitbit account been tied to another IC? - this is my first time owning a fitbit, all along i was using hpb tracker. so i reckon not. but i suppose this can only be checked with hpb right, i.e if some mismatching occurs during my linkage.. but the thing is there is no direct link to identify my fitbit account and my credentials on hpb (since fitbit doesnt use ic or phone no) so i am guessing thats where the gap is.

The error message on hpb is "We have detected that the selected tracking mode is already paired to another account. Please choose a difference tracking mode."

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.