Looking to meet new friends at NUS

yongquanloo99

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a 19 year old male looking to make new friends in Singapore, and in NUS especially since I will be going there soon for university. I recently arrived from overseas and am serving national service, but I am extremely free on weekdays and on weekends and I'd love to expand my social circle and make new friends at NUS

Do send me a message if you'd like to be friends :)

Plow98

Banned
Reaction score
Have you gained admission to NUS after your NS?

What sort of national service that lets you be free during weekdays and weekends?

Lynn95

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a 19 year old male looking to make new friends in Singapore, and in NUS especially since I will be going there soon for university. I recently arrived from overseas and am serving national service, but I am extremely free on weekdays and on weekends and I'd love to expand my social circle and make new friends at NUS

Hi
I'd like to make new friends in NUS too.feel a little bit lonely as a newbie in NUS.

Lynn95

Reaction score
Hello,

Hi
I'd like to make new friends in NUS too.feel a little bit lonely as a newbie in NUS.
My number is 94886559 from Electronics. Can whatsaap me

Reaction score
Hello,

ts u wat vocation arh?? weekday so free

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.