SIM RMIT Intake January 2019

Shopytf

Reaction score
Hello, just received my acceptance letter for business management.
Anybody in the same course and don't mind making friends and choose the same timetable?
Don't have any friends in RMIT.

Razerboii

Reaction score
Anyone taking Marketing? I just got my acceptance letter today. Is there any Whatsapp group that I can join? Hoping to make new friends too since I don't have any in RMIT.

Last edited:

rainbowsoverljy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup acceptance letter is in. I’m taking Econs & Finance. I think many of us might have the same common cores for Y1.

Wanna make a whatsapp/tele group? :) PM me your numbers HAHA

Shopytf

Reaction score
Yup acceptance letter is in. I’m taking Econs & Finance. I think many of us might have the same common cores for Y1.

Hello I can’t PM but you can add me on tele @meiqis

Razerboii

Reaction score

I dun have Telegram but I am willing to join on Whatsapp if there's any. Sorry can't PM you my no. for now.

inotsure95

Reaction score
Anyone taking Marketing? I just got my acceptance letter today. Is there any Whatsapp group that I can join? Hoping to make new friends too since I don't have any in RMIT.

I accepted Marketing a few weeks back, but still dont have the letter xD you are taking the full course? or adv? I'm in Adv 1

ltyjoel

Reaction score
Hi. Just curious if any of you guys planned your timetable already. If not when can you guys start choosing your timetable? Sem 2 student anyway, just trying to find out when sem 1 students can pick their timetable! Thanks!

rainbowsoverljy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi. Just curious if any of you guys planned your timetable already. If not when can you guys start choosing your timetable? Sem 2 student anyway, just trying to find out when sem 1 students can pick their timetable! Thanks!

Heard from another friend who’s in sem2 that sem1 could pick already. But I haven’t found the option to pick. :s22:

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any sem 2 students doing Logistics & Supply Chain?

Would be great to exchange numbers and make friends ahead of the new sem.

Razerboii

Reaction score
Yeah, I’m still waiting on the username and email but I’ll try going into simconnect to pick mods.

Can't really pick mods using our personal emails. It only works with the SIM prescribed username and email, which hopefully comes out before the enrollment talks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.