[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
IGN: 7/10

ACG: wait for sale, maybe 50% off, and many are probably going to say wait for deep deep sale

Jim Sterling: (basically very negative)

btw, I don't think that super expensive Apocalypse edition is worth it, for the simple reason that it is incomplete - it only has 3 horsemen, the 4th figure is a merchant character. They are not revealing the 4th horseman design until the next game (I assume he wasn't shown in the comics either, cos I think Fury being a woman was a surprise not known till the trailer of this game).

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score

Looks worse than 巨影都市 City Shrouded in Shadow, that one I actually like the plot twist at the end.

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's my first DBZ game for PS4, and I'm a DBZ fan.
The cheapest I can find for the hard copy is S$38, so USD26 should be consider quite worth it bah..
u want friends come over to play type?

u better go with Tekken, its more button mashing friendly.
i know dbz got auto combos, but if ur friends is casual type still wun like one.
those auto combo after a while will get bored one.
dbz will only be fun for 2 really experienced players.

for SFV although u see alot of videos, to a casual fan, its a disappointment especially u need to get till season 3 dlc to even play as Sagat, or season 2 for Akuma.
the sh itty network code and constant updating certainly doesn't help. :(

i am dbz fan btw.
Go with tekken or marvel vs capcom 3. If choose one, go for mv3, lots of chars, lots of combos and air combos and button mashing easier for every one familiar with the marvel chars.
Thanks guys, was thinking of getting SF Arcade edition as I played a little SFV back in the PS3

Will wait for sale on MvC3 for some button mashing fun then haha

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, i have a problem adding my SG credit card on US playstation Store.

I can't add my paypal too. Any ideas?

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, i have a problem adding my SG credit card on US playstation Store.

I can't add my paypal too. Any ideas?

you can only use america registered card not sg card in us playstation store. otherwise why do you think we need to buy us psn credits from amazon etc. sg card can be used in asia playstation store.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
IGN: 7/10

ACG: wait for sale, maybe 50% off, and many are probably going to say wait for deep deep sale

Jim Sterling: (basically very negative)

btw, I don't think that super expensive Apocalypse edition is worth it, for the simple reason that it is incomplete - it only has 3 horsemen, the 4th figure is a merchant character. They are not revealing the 4th horseman design until the next game (I assume he wasn't shown in the comics either, cos I think Fury being a woman was a surprise not known till the trailer of this game).

1st game already can see the silhouette..

not that surprise bah

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, was thinking of getting SF Arcade edition as I played a little SFV back in the PS3

Will wait for sale on MvC3 for some button mashing fun then haha

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT
I have sf5 and i find the moves are hard to execute using dualshock. Tekken and mvc3 is plays better cuz the super powers can be configured in buttons

Theoden

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys, anyone know if i can buy from us store(digital) and play online with my asia psplus account?
i dont have psplus on us account.

i'm actually trying to get DBFZ on amazon us. its selling for 26.99

Last edited:

little_one

Reaction score

the prequel comic of 1st darksider ord have fury as a woman , strife is a guy with dual pistol

little_one

Reaction score
actually darksiders 3 biggest flaw is the design of lust

not kidding from top to bottom fully armored like a tank not showing even a bit of skin

bet some SJW feminist was designing this character ffs

Theoden

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone got experience buying amazon digital codes from US?
Do you need to activate on your US account or Asia account?

If you do acvitate on your US account, does it work with Asia PSPLUS?

sensei83

Reaction score
anyone got experience buying amazon digital codes from US?
Do you need to activate on your US account or Asia account?

If you do acvitate on your US account, does it work with Asia PSPLUS?
You will need to activate the code in your US account.

Please refer to the guide in Page 1 of this thread.

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you can only use america registered card not sg card in us playstation store. otherwise why do you think we need to buy us psn credits from amazon etc. sg card can be used in asia playstation store.

OK, i thought it will be like nintendo accounts. just switch and can buy from any store.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.