Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hope Rashford keeps his head up and keep going, he'll eventually score

Now if Jose subs out Fred who has been the best player on the pitch to prove whatever point he wants to make, i swear to god i will personally fly to OT and deck him

Hehe, sub Fred out for McTominay...and Rashford for LKK. Then we will see plan B with Fellaini pushed up with LKK.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
martial turned and turned...
rashford missed and missed

that how the game is happening so far

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cos he is scared with a 2CB pairing of Jones and Smalling will concede goals. So must protect with 2 CDM of Matic and Fellaini.

Qualification is still not guarateed so knowing him, he will take the safer route and bank on his front 3 players to get the goals. Also Fred seems to be given the license to shoot. He was close a couple of times.

Fellaini playing and sitting as a AM, Fred sitting and moving up. As a AM fellaini not effective unless Jose dare to play him as second striker

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looking at these 10 outfield players... is a leader among them?
Someone who will shout and tell his fellow players to step on it or rally the home crowd to make some noise to support the team ?

None.

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Now if Jose subs out Fred who has been the best player on the pitch to prove whatever point he wants to make, i swear to god i will personally fly to OT and deck him

It might happen hor.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good news is Juventus is leading...Valencia will have an uphill task to qualify.

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lingard our chief playmaker is just horrendous, dunno how many times he lost the ball with dumb passes

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

when are u going over?

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
into the final 20 min

Jose is sending on Mata Police to do the job

DDG just made the save of the week for the club !!!!

it was a certain goal for YB...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.