Xiaomi MIPAD 4

cnotsniw

Reaction score
Newstar is cheaper for the wifi version...
Newstar: $179. No additions at all. By default Newstar installs Google Playstore on all China ROM Xiaomi devices they sell.

Hi, is this the lowest price seen for the 3/32GB wifi version?

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Xiaomi is selling the tablet at 1099rmb in China. I wonder how come these shops can sell at $175 etc
Good Qn. Always wondered how those shops sell below RRP. Maybe it's cheaper because some of it are preloaded with fake global rom with ads?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

ecurbw

Reaction score
Or I just flash to the latest global development rom m then update to.global rom miui 10 once it's out?

new to MIUI...

Extremme

Master Member
Reaction score
Do you all encounter suddenly that you see an error on google store that says “error updating” on the Update tab?

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score
Can the lte version make phone call?
only version 9.6.4 MIUI 9..u cant update the firmware to MIUI 10 or later.it will lost the LTE calling function .

Sent from Xiaomi MI PAD 4 using GAGT

stonefish35

Master Member
Reaction score
Good Qn. Always wondered how those shops sell below RRP. Maybe it's cheaper because some of it are preloaded with fake global rom with ads?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Telco Set that the subscribers get when they sign line then resold. Cos my mipad4 box got the sticker of 1 of the PRC telco.

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score
Mgcm99wl.png

vEdMPm2l.jpg

No. Only for data and SMS.

49fb2kMl.png

even connected with WIFI also can received or call out ...

Sent from Xiaomi MI PAD 4 using GAGT

Last edited:

skpuppy

Master Member
Reaction score
You mix up retail price vs wholesale price. Also there are many factor like sales tax etc.

Seriously I feel wholesale or not, SG price cannot be lower than China price. Telco set seems reasonable.

stonefish35

Master Member
Reaction score
Seriously I feel wholesale or not, SG price cannot be lower than China price. Telco set seems reasonable.

You under estimated China's 17% VAT.

9 yrs ago, bought an external seagate 3.5" 1.5T HDD at $199. My prc colleague told me China cheaper and will get it when she goes back the next mth. After she came back, told me, indeed SG was cheaper.

iirc, export price is cheaper than what they sold in PRC without the VAT, how much it will cost overseas will depend on the mark up by the overseas seller.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.