Google Pixel 2 and XL 2 accessories thread

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Reaction score
This video dun really say much though other than how to install which i alrdy know.

After 4:40, zoom in and observe how much glass is actually covered by the TGSP, versus his rubber case lip over the phone screen. Which is already alot.

Basically it should fit most branded cases lah.... Must spoonfeed until like that... ;)... Cos nobody buys many many cases to checking fitment.

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is the cheapest WSD liao... $60 - $12 shop coupon - $12 cart coupon = $36. But note that you need to self install and shop wun do for u. I bought 1 for my fren.

what happened to the korean seller? looks like they stop selling at qoo10.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what happened to the korean seller? looks like they stop selling at qoo10.

It seems like they set up a SG branch to take over. Instead of shipping frm KOR, its being shipped over from AZ building in macpherson.

Hope the 30% or 40% code would come back.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last time there's a Korean seller selling at half price, plus 500 qpoints discount to $25 only

but the seller is gone now

Lowest was $11-$12. Use paypal free $10 gift and can get at $1-$2 nia... lol, those were the days.

kirbykoh

Reaction score
anyone knows where to get usb-c to 3.5mm headphone dongle for pixel 2 XL.
So far i only know LG Singapore has it but its S$37.45. Want to find cheaper options as i see it is only USD 9 from US google store.

Hi, did you managed to get a cheaper option for the adapter? Mine is broken, but I'm reluctant to pay USD$16 for shipping for something that cost USD$14...

Any tips & advise will be much appreciated!

Last edited:

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, did you managed to get a cheaper option for the adapter? Mine is broken, but I'm reluctant to pay USD$16 for shipping for something that cost USD$14...

Vention Type-C to 3.5mm Headset Mic Adapter USB 3.1 Type C USB-C male to 3.5 Female AUX audio cable for Xiaomi 6 Letv 2 pro2 max
http://s.aliexpress.com/VBjmEfui

Works with pixel too

queerquirks

Master Member
Reaction score

razer dongle, sgd 30, has built in dac too. dk sg got sell anot or need go thru their online store.

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score
My clear Imak and free SP from Revelion qoo10 can last for 1 year already.

Not for fussy buyer though.

I got free cover. Now buying SP nia.

best-google-pixel-2-xl-protective-case-cover-GPC04.jpg

Saw this cover, hand itchy want to buy. Hehe

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.