SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Normally take how long to update in system?

I was at 13/17

Went Rt-ippt yesterday.

Today still 13/17 hmm.

MeowEatsFish

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm , what happens if RT window closes but u can only do 17/18 sessions?

Sent from little piano world using GAGT

Calander

Reaction score
Hmm , what happens if RT window closes but u can only do 17/18 sessions?

your unit will inform u that u failed to clear your window, and your next RT shall consist of how many sessions. Only if you are a repeated offender, you may be called to report to camp.

MeowEatsFish

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
your unit will inform u that u failed to clear your window, and your next RT shall consist of how many sessions. Only if you are a repeated offender, you may be called to report to camp.

That's puzzling. What about RT defaulter charge?

Bus555

Reaction score
If tdy ipt at 1630hr but cause got smth on last min and can only attend 1730hr one but ns portal is down which cannot be amend means cannot change liao?

Sent from Your Nightmare using GAGT

Calander

Reaction score
If tdy ipt at 1630hr but cause got smth on last min and can only attend 1730hr one but ns portal is down which cannot be amend means cannot change liao?

Sent from Your Nightmare using GAGT

u can still go. FCC will make the amendments for u. As long it is not a different camp then is alright

lincompoop

Reaction score
Hi, i tried 3 ippt attempts and failed all.

For the rt ippt retest, is it on the 5th rt or the 8th rt since i only need to complete 17 rt instead of 20 rt?

Last edited:

Darkstar94

Reaction score
IPPT in Safra uses machine?

Hi, I am about to take my IPPT at Safra Jurong. Just checking if pushup and sit up stations are recorded using machines or still manually count?

scholar88

Reaction score
Anyone knows Aqua Jogging, is normally conducted on which day, which timing and which venues?

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For 1st session of IPT(IPT-IPPT), if we score 0 for all stations will the session be counted?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.