Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

apeape

Reaction score
Look on the bright side, we qualified with a game in hand. Pool and Spurs still have to win their last match to confirm their spot.

Sent from NVIDIA SHIELD TABLET using GAGT

the other bright side was Fred's distribution was spot on. Maybe still looking a little lost, but getting there.

I feel Pogba has been trying to do what Fred was doing, but with lesser accuracy.

michaelsen

Reaction score
Look on the bright side, we qualified with a game in hand. Pool and Spurs still have to win their last match to confirm their spot.

Sent from NVIDIA SHIELD TABLET using GAGT

there is a chance of Pool qualifying, there is also a chance of them finishing at the bottom of the group. Just saying.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Paul Pogba's lack of heart led to Manchester United axe from manager Jose Mourinho

Not sure how true the story is, but winning the World Cup did make his head, which was already very big, even bigger. When we paid that kind of money to buy him, I expect him to influence the game like Cantona, Scholes, Rooney in his earlier years did, or even committed like Park used to.

So far, he is becoming another Depay.

stam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paul Pogba's lack of heart led to Manchester United axe from manager Jose Mourinho

Not sure how true the story is, but winning the World Cup did make his head, which was already very big, even bigger. When we paid that kind of money to buy him, I expect him to influence the game like Cantona, Scholes, Rooney in his earlier years did, or even committed like Park used to.

So far, he is becoming another Depay.

yes, did not expect him to score many goals but at least create more goals and perform more consistent :vijayadmin:

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the other bright side was Fred's distribution was spot on. Maybe still looking a little lost, but getting there.

I feel Pogba has been trying to do what Fred was doing, but with lesser accuracy.

Hope to see Matic and Pogba rested this weekend and Fellaini, Fred and Herrera starting instead.

Rashford should retain his place in the lineup with Sanchez replacing Lingard. We can still use the same back 4.

xiaogin

Master Member
Reaction score
The last part of this really pierce a hole in my heart...
Not bad already, only a hole in your heart.
My heart literally stopped for 3 seconds while typing with coxx died standing..

Too bad Jose not bold enough to field this back 4, Dalot/Shaw/Bailly/Lindelof.
All very young, put them play consistently and if turn out well, at least don't need worry for 7-8 seasons.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if he is running away with the title like Citeh was last season, we MIGHT see him try.
we are grinding results even against CP YB..not going to see such bold move
Too bad Jose not bold enough to field this back 4, Dalot/Shaw/Bailly/Lindelof.
All very young, put them play consistently and if turn out well, at least don't need worry for 7-8 seasons.

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if he is running away with the title like Citeh was last season, we MIGHT see him try.
we are grinding results even against CP YB..not going to see such bold move

He can try against Valencia as its nothing more than a training match. Really no harm to try it. And rest the players who need resting.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope to see Matic and Pogba rested this weekend and Fellaini, Fred and Herrera starting instead.

Rashford should retain his place in the lineup with Sanchez replacing Lingard. We can still use the same back 4.

Not entirely a bad idea. Me thinks Fellaini needs to be played higher up though. He can’t win balls back in the middle and terrosiet the defence at the same tune

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
spurs won't want to let him go. if he does come, maybe can swap pogba with dybala to fit his tactics or psycho eriksen to join.

Never say never, wave the right amount of money and any manager will come. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.