SBF - November 2018

Leebe-

Reaction score
Ya application rate for 3 room seems like really will get a Q number leh. As for a unit still nt very sure?

Dreamscape07

Reaction score
0.8 so confirm got unit lor

In such case, does the 1st timers get a better chance of good numbers or equal chances?

I applied for clementi 3rm, first timer 0.4 and total only 92 applicants for 105 units. Everyone will get a unit, but will the first timers get a better number in this case? Or equal chances?

Thomcat818

Reaction score
Dun tink it realli affects the number u get, more to help for those dat need number.

In such case, does the 1st timers get a better chance of good numbers or equal chances?

I applied for clementi 3rm, first timer 0.4 and total only 92 applicants for 105 units. Everyone will get a unit, but will the first timers get a better number in this case? Or equal chances?

SkyNinja

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

First timer should be having better luck. Second timer you all enjoyed your chance in the past liao to be fair.

Dreamscape07

Reaction score
I’m hoping they don’t ballot all 92 equally for Q1-92. I hope they can give for example 2 tix each for the 1st timers and 1 tix each for the second timers so that we have a higher chance of getting a good number. :(

Thomcat818

Reaction score
But if first timer ballot n get big number within available units, they r not gona throw u back in for another try for smaller number what. First timers get two ballots, first within a certain percent then another in main pool. But once u get a number in the first round then wont ballot again

I’m hoping they don’t ballot all 92 equally for Q1-92. I hope they can give for example 2 tix each for the 1st timers and 1 tix each for the second timers so that we have a higher chance of getting a good number. :(

Leehom

Reaction score

Dream catcher

Reaction score
Cannot liddat say ... coz many second timer have never balloted nor owned a brand new direct flat before. They are penalized coz their first resale flat took grant which is considered first subsidized flat.

First timer should be having better luck. Second timer you all enjoyed your chance in the past liao to be fair.

Last edited:

@Bill@710

Reaction score
Cannot liddat say ... coz many second timer have never balloted nor owned a brand new direct flat before. They are penalized coz their first resale flat took grant which is considered first subsidized flat.

Yeah during those days the rule r not v clear.. We don't have forum like this to discuss.. I buy a resale near parent n hdb say why not take grant.. Being young n cashless.. It is a good deal. Haha😂😂it is a bloody 3 room flat.. Anyway moving forward may the best luck to every Singaporean..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.