Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

josephkjc

Reaction score
Don’t really understand what u mean by battery unbalanced. If only using one side then of cos the one being used is drained of battery. The one in case will charge and stop when it reaches full battery.

Hi guys, seem like there are many experts at earbud here. Not sure if anyone is using Jabra Elite 65t? Just wanna check for the charging case, what happen if i mono listen using the right ear in office, while leaving left earbud in case, does the battery for both become un-even? Or will the left ear bud be in a constant charging state and continue to drain the case?

nivlac9

Reaction score
Any recommendations if I just need the buds for phone calls only. Dun really listen to music. Thanks :)

bratpig

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the owners of beo e8. Anybody bought from seiko watches from qoo10

Saw that the price is $250 after cart discount

Thanks in advance

Bardiel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the creative 29 dollars one are really impressive for such a pricing. no regret buying

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry, understand that this thread is for wireless earbuds but just need some recommendation for wired ones.

I don't need exceptional noise cancellation, just basic (budget) enough to reduce airplane ambient noise. Is the xiaomi's offering good enough or anything else in the same price range ?

qwertified

Reaction score
Anyone bought rha true connect? Got stock at stereo and connectit alrdy but no demo set.. wonder if can use comply tips

xmanx88

Reaction score
try the QCY Q29... less than SGD50 and able to support up to 4 x charges at each charge last 4hours battery life for music/songs listening..

mobilx

Reaction score
anyone heard of Soul Electronic Aura earphone? saw it on lazada and wondering whether to get it or not

I think it’s a new model.
http://www.prischew.com/techgames/lazada-x-soul-box-for-12-12/
Will have Lazada Surprise box later today at 2pm

quiliner

Reaction score
There are new firmware updates for Jabra’s Elite 65t, & Elite Active 65t models:

Elite Active 65t
jabra.com/support/release-notes/release-note-jabra-elite-active-65t

Elite 65t
jabra.com/support/release-notes/release-note-jabra-elite-65t-iet-6500

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.