Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay bro. Will WA these shop to check.

How about Singapore? Used tires.

Kim hoe and AL tyres , this 2 names I alwyss see in caroseull.
Anyone can intro.

autoworld lok yang, yap brothers ubi, most tyre shops will have used tyres. just drive one round in soon lee also can.

HellHunter

Reaction score
Yah bro. I usually change in a pair. Same brand for one axle.
I usually change 35-40k mileage for tires.

How come this shop will sell used tire. Issit trade in from other cars to buy new tires.

The only time I used the 1 different tyre was on a car I was leasing that was going to scrap soon and I kenna like 6-7 nails through my tyre(Tuas ftw) that went through the tread, sidewall everywhere.. went Kim Hoe to get 1 pc 17" Michelin with some meat for $50 installed :s13:

Oh, sorry, you're looking for used pair? Not sure if LCH carry that but can try asking. Can also ask the others, sometimes got trade in pair. Down to luck...can also check Carousell. I had surveyed the JB shops for new tyre price recently. 17" still cheaper here but LCH was quite close..

so for 17" PS4, SG or JB?:o

:o This is what I recently checked the shops for..SG still cheaper but LCH offered me the best price for JB for 17" PS4..
https://sg.carousell.com/p/245-45-17-michelin-ps4-tyres-on-offer-sale-202102456/
https://sg.carousell.com/search/products/?query=michelin ps4

I had checked for 225/45R17 LCH offer RM495, Hawk Tayar and others about RM540..SG got for S$150

Last edited:

HellHunter

Reaction score
Oh, forgot to mention, I actually looked up used tyres in Johor recently and there are a bunch but these places usually not much service..you must go there and hunt yourself..will have a lot of nonsense tyres but got chance to strike gold also :o Hawk Tayar also sells but must check with individual outlets if have the type you want..usually a lot easier if you just specify size and don't care about the brand so much..

HBE also worth checking because they sell a lot of used rims..people upsize rim, they sometimes trade in the tyre..

These are some of the used tyre shops you can consider dropping by to check-
Nktyres
No 2 Jalan Waja 3, Lot 6662, kawasan perindustrian pandan 81100 johor bahru Malaysia
81100 Johor Bahru

Yus Tire Trading
17, Jln Titiwangsa 2, Taman Tampoi Indah, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

BuGGi3

Master Member
Reaction score
Terima kasih abang :o PM'd them on FB they said have, RM200 for a set and RM220 for a polished one..I asked if have sample photo to see the difference, they sent this but I can't seem to tell them apart :s22:
47206829_1751884131590047_5343717963729993728_n.jpg

Bro you're looking for this type of carplate ah? SG only 40-50bux lah with plate holder.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh, forgot to mention, I actually looked up used tyres in Johor recently and there are a bunch but these places usually not much service..you must go there and hunt yourself..will have a lot of nonsense tyres but got chance to strike gold also :o Hawk Tayar also sells but must check with individual outlets if have the type you want..usually a lot easier if you just specify size and don't care about the brand so much..

HBE also worth checking because they sell a lot of used rims..people upsize rim, they sometimes trade in the tyre..

These are some of the used tyre shops you can consider dropping by to check-
Nktyres
No 2 Jalan Waja 3, Lot 6662, kawasan perindustrian pandan 81100 johor bahru Malaysia
81100 Johor Bahru

Yus Tire Trading
17, Jln Titiwangsa 2, Taman Tampoi Indah, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

Yeah.... Just recalled a few shops away from Sheng Auto, there is one shop with sign board saying 2nd hand tires. Grab and go. :s13:

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now only SMG, don't think will have SMS

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ehh today in Jurong Island, i saw a Vezel with the lighted up car plate you guys were talking about. Really very chio.

HellHunter

Reaction score
Bro you're looking for this type of carplate ah? SG only 40-50bux lah with plate holder.

That one is the 3D silver one bro, I got that for my previous car for $50 with holder/delivery/install-
JmZcg8i.jpg

fqSUkP3.jpg

SlH6e3W.jpg

They got flat and gloss silver, mine was the glossy one..3D chrome like more bling..the same sellers that do the $50 3D silver do the chrome also but price like $100-$110 so I was finding in JB..
QDIw99q.jpg

Yeah.... Just recalled a few shops away from Sheng Auto, there is one shop with sign board saying 2nd hand tires. Grab and go.

Oh ya, have also, near Ah Yuan shop also if you explore the lanes(warning: awful roads) got shops scrapping cars and got tyre ones also.

Now only SMG, don't think will have SMS

Like SEX? Pity they skipped it :o

Ehh today in Jurong Island, i saw a Vezel with the lighted up car plate you guys were talking about. Really very chio.

what do you mean car plate by lighted up :s11:
will be more than happy to hide my car plate

Wah lao looks like I kenna poison already..... :s13: wanted to get the chrome but looks like this time around may be backlit plate :D

The number plate is backlit..plug and play harness goes to your car stock lights that light up your plate from on top normally..
https://www.facebook.com/lightrixautoplate/
https://www.facebook.com/lightrixautoplate/videos/2161217057451400/

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recently my car rear door when open got squeak sound.
I apply silicone spray buy from jb mr diy.

Then the sound louder.

Any solution bro.

I just try using singer oil just now.
Issit to much dirt ah.

HellHunter

Reaction score
Your car still got new car's smell de lo.

I still looking for a fitting red mini skirt so then can sit your car lo lolol

:s13::s13:

I also looking for someone with fitting red mini skirt to sit my car .. but my car only got old car smell..no takers :( =:p

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.