Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro. you are on defence mode.
they have upper hand.
heed advice here.
things to be done.
we all have to get on with life.

Agree. There is nothing much to be done except report police. Meanwhile, endure and soon it will be over.

Fear Less

Reaction score
All here understand you.
Fear not to start anew.
Build up , take your time.
You already showed guts( use it to enhance yourself, not on those muther fruckers ).
We are all here bro, not dead only bruised.

Jjlin old timer here. I read from page 1.
Jaime is helpful and many others too.

@Bro Fear Less

Thanks bro...i tink the mental stress has taken its toll on me..past few nites i had been staying up jus to monitor the cctv..Coupled with the fact job is effectively gone..alot of things to worry about here..really need someone to talk to...

larryford

Reaction score
My mgmt knows about all these..Becos that MF everyday noon keep calling and harassing my colleagues..They haven officially terminate me yet la,but my Chief Exec will be talking to me soon...nt sure if i shud worry..sigh

Your boss know about the AL? They terminate you without any reasons? Did the company give any compensation?

larryford

Reaction score
@Bro Fear Less,

Thanks bro..i will try to manage myself better..the mental stress is really heavy

All here understand you.
Fear not to start anew.
Build up , take your time.
You already showed guts( use it to enhance yourself, not on those muther fruckers ).
We are all here bro, not dead only bruised.

Jjlin old timer here. I read from page 1.
Jaime is helpful and many others too.

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My mgmt knows about all these..Becos that MF everyday noon keep calling and harassing my colleagues..They haven officially terminate me yet la,but my Chief Exec will be talking to me soon...nt sure if i shud worry..sigh

Now already at this stage, no point worry anymore. Yes, losing job can be a depressing thing but look at the bright side. You got your life back and can start afresh.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
@Bro Jjlin1205

I noe bro..maybe i am jus too stressed out..past few days had been hell.Like losing my head and feeling all stressed out

Bro the worst is over..now can start afresh..find a new job and move on.at least now u can protect yr hard earn money from those ******

kia123

Reaction score
Pls help

Recently I borrow from two a lon on the same day , a lonA and a LonB.aLonA 7.day loan .Cleared loanA already.
Ah lonB 3 payment. But ah lonB transffer money with multiple small amont, such as, 10,30, 200,50 etc, 1st night he still short change me $*** , second night he bank in extra $20. a frew minutes laster, i received another $*** in my account, this amont$**** is the same amountt loan I ask for, I got two loans.I inform ah loanB, he said transfere wrongly, ask me to transfer back. I then transfer back the extra loan money to him. Latter one week ah lonA, he is the one transfer wrongly to my account not ah lonA.now I am in a siuation - ah lonB dont want to return me moneey , ah lonB everyday harras me to retuen money to him. What should do ?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Please take your time to read on the past few pages of this thread.

All the answers are here. Don’t pay and lodge police report. Now if you stress or being panicked won’t solve the problem stil.

Just read through on all the advices.

Recently I borrow from two a lon on the same day , a lonA and a LonB.aLonA 7.day loan .Cleared loanA already.
Ah lonB 3 payment. But ah lonB transffer money with multiple small amont, such as, 10,30, 200,50 etc, 1st night he still short change me $*** , second night he bank in extra $20. a frew minutes laster, i received another $*** in my account, this amont$**** is the same amountt loan I ask for, I got two loans.I inform ah loanB, he said transfere wrongly, ask me to transfer back. I then transfer back the extra loan money to him. Latter one week ah lonA, he is the one transfer wrongly to my account not ah lonA.now I am in a siuation - ah lonB dont want to return me moneey , ah lonB everyday harras me to retuen money to him. What should do ?

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It has scam written all over it. Probably A and B know each other or they can be the same person. You wont know.

Nake police report and close bank acct asap

larryford

Reaction score
Just when I tot they are about to stop harassing me...i received a whatsapp from that MF who spray paint at my house,asking for 20k to settle (the borrowed amt was 3k, and i ***** cleared)..I prepared a stack of hell bank notes for him though

Bro the worst is over..now can start afresh..find a new job and move on.at least now u can protect yr hard earn money from those ******

larryford

Reaction score
Just when I tot they are about to stop harassing me...i received a whatsapp from that MF who spray paint at my house,asking for 20k to settle (the borrowed amt was 3k, and i ***** cleared)..I prepared a stack of hell bank notes for him though

Stealth-Bogey

Reaction score
Hi, yesterday I just inquired about an sms offering loan. He asked me about my ic and other particulars which was my bad I gave to the AL. The AL said he will check if I am eligible for the loan and when he said I am approved. He asked me to pay $980. So I said I will never pay and I’m no longer interested. I told him I am no longer pursuing the application. But to my suprised, he asked me to pay $100 for the procesing fee and threatened me to published my particulars online. So I told him I will report to police, which I did and blocked his number. I told the police that I didn’t get any money from the AL nor I pay the $100 they’re asking.

Last edited:

Stealth-Bogey

Reaction score
Hi, yesterday I just inquired about an sms offering a loan. He asked me about my ic and other particulars which was my bad, I gave it to the AL. The AL said he will check if I am eligible for the loan and when he said I am approved. He asked me to pay $980. So I said I will never pay and I’m no longer interested. I told him I am no longer pursuing the application. But to my suprised, he asked me to pay $100 for the procesing fee and threatened me to published my particulars online. So I told him I will report to police, which I did and blocked his number. I told the police that I didn’t get any money from the AL nor I pay the $100 they’re asking.

I mean the $100 the AL had asked is for the cancellation fee. He also threatened me that if I didn’t pay the $100, they will inform my company. So my question is, should I inform my company (HR) in advance? Since I didn’t take any any amount from the AL. I have all the proofs together with the police report.

Last edited:

larryford

Reaction score
First thing first,file a police report. Keep the messages that the **** sent to u. Next,i wud suggest u tell ur HR about this,at least if they really ** go disturb ur office,u are covered...This is likely a scam case. Block this MF, and dun gif in to his demand..i highly doubt they will do anyting since its onli $100

I mean the $100 the AL had asked is for the cancellation fee. He also threatened me that if I didn’t pay the $100, they will inform my company. So my question is, should I inform my company (HR) in advance? Since I didn’t take any any amount from the AL. I have all the proofs together with the police report.

Stealth-Bogey

Reaction score
First thing first,file a police report. Keep the messages that the **** sent to u. Next,i wud suggest u tell ur HR about this,at least if they really ** go disturb ur office,u are covered...This is likely a scam case. Block this MF, and dun gif in to his demand..i highly doubt they will do anyting since its onli $100

Thank you Bro Larry, I already filed a police report this afternoon. Yes I will inform the HR of my company and will provide all the evidences + the police report on Monday to them. I also blocked their 2 numbers and took screen shots of our conversation as a proof. It’s kinda annoying they asked for $100 as cancellation fee.

Stealth-Bogey

Reaction score
Thank you Bro Larry, I already filed a police report this afternoon. Yes I will inform the HR of my company and will provide all the evidences + the police report on Monday to them. I also blocked their 2 numbers and took screen shots of our conversation as a proof. It’s kinda annoying they asked for $100 as cancellation fee.

Btw friends, if you don’t want to received unsolicited calls including calls from unknown numbers. You can blocked it from your smart phones. Just go to the settings:

1. DO NOT DISTURB
2. Enabled Do Not Disturb button
3. Put schedule like from 8am to 11pm
4. Silence = Always

I tried to call my mobile phone from a collegue’s phone who is not on my contact list and the voice message said - “The M1 number you are calling is currently unavailable”

The only calls that will go through are those numbers that are already in your contact list.

Last edited:

larryford

Reaction score
No problem...ur case small issue..dun tink they will do much..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.