Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

HellHunter

Reaction score
Recently my car rear door when open got squeak sound.
I apply silicone spray buy from jb mr diy.

Then the sound louder.

Any solution bro.

I just try using singer oil just now.
Issit to much dirt ah.

Hmm I never use silicone spray before bro. Normally all these squeaks, WD40 does the trick, just have a rag, spray, open and close the door a few times so it gets into the hinge nicely, wipe wipe wipe, spray, door close and open, wipe wipe wipe. Should be good to go, if you want can spray and wipe the extra off for a finishing touch also.

The Singer machine oil never help? Probably dirt and grime which WD40 and a rag will get out.
Edit: was reading about silicone lubricant, seems used in treadmills etc. and can be hard to remove..hope you didn't spray too much..if the WD40 doesn't work may need to get a solvent to wipe/scrub the treated area down then repeat the WD40 process.

Last edited:

sunsetbay

Reaction score
Recently my car rear door when open got squeak sound.
I apply silicone spray buy from jb mr diy.

Then the sound louder.

Any solution bro.

I just try using singer oil just now.
Issit to much dirt ah.

My old car had similar problem~ WD40 didn't solve the problem, have to apply those thick grease on the hinges~ :s22:

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The singer oil like better n now no more sound.
The silicone spray cibai spray liao white colour.
Must wipe of excess.

Will monitor till go carclick as ah yuan help grease it. Lol

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My old car had similar problem~ WD40 didn't solve the problem, have to apply those thick grease on the hinges~ :s22:

Thick grease will attract those dirt and grit for sure and sound will return. Get those better grade WD4 type.:s13:

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The singer oil like better n now no more sound.
The silicone spray cibai spray liao white colour.
Must wipe of excess.

Will monitor till go carclick as ah yuan help grease it. Lol

Yeah... white silicon spray i using. Indeed will leave a white stains there though.

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The only time I used the 1 different tyre was on a car I was leasing that was going to scrap soon and I kenna like 6-7 nails through my tyre(Tuas ftw) that went through the tread, sidewall everywhere.. went Kim Hoe to get 1 pc 17" Michelin with some meat for $50 installed :s13:

Oh, sorry, you're looking for used pair? Not sure if LCH carry that but can try asking. Can also ask the others, sometimes got trade in pair. Down to luck...can also check Carousell. I had surveyed the JB shops for new tyre price recently. 17" still cheaper here but LCH was quite close..

:o This is what I recently checked the shops for..SG still cheaper but LCH offered me the best price for JB for 17" PS4..
https://sg.carousell.com/p/245-45-17-michelin-ps4-tyres-on-offer-sale-202102456/
https://sg.carousell.com/search/products/?query=michelin ps4

I had checked for 225/45R17 LCH offer RM495, Hawk Tayar and others about RM540..SG got for S$150
SG one is free alignment also right

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just pump 2.80+ a few days ago in KL

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

HellHunter

Reaction score
I think Msia resets prices on a monthly basis.

Go in and pump but make sure at least half tank.

I see sometimes their price can change in a matter of days also..not sure if it crossed into different month though.. Miss the time when got RM2.29 or lower :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.