Tablet for studying

xiaonajia

Reaction score
Hello guys, need recommendations for tablet.

I will be using it for
-Read PDF files such as textbook, run powerpoint slides
-Stylus pen capability/add on for writing

-Screen size, the bigger the better (at least 9.7")

-Slow processor is fine as I don't play games or movies
-Will watch youtube video so need wifi
-No need camera
-No preference for OS but need to have reliable writing capability and file management such as OneNote.
-Touchpad keyboard will do

My budget is around $400. I am not particular about getting latest gen. Even if it's 2 years ago, will accept it if it fit my needs.

Please recommend if you have good experience with the tablets. Hopefully before 12 12.

Btw, are there any review websites that track tablet popularity or show the best rated tablet?

Last edited:

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Used IPad pro 9.7 gen 1. Usually 400+ or less for base model wifi. Or camp Qoo10 for iPad 6th gen Korea set. Roughly ~$425.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

xiaonajia

Reaction score
Guys, can I ask if I buy an iPad from USA thru amazon, can I get warranty service in singapore?

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually thinking of iPad as well. Where to get good 2nd hand iPad? Any suggestions?

Go Apple store online refurbished section to see if you can get suitable one. You get official 1 year warranty.

xiaonajia

Reaction score
Go Apple store online refurbished section to see if you can get suitable one. You get official 1 year warranty.

I try le, price too expensive compared to ship from Amazon. Need warranty if not RMA headache

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I try le, price too expensive compared to ship from Amazon. Need warranty if not RMA headache

You'll have to consider whether the difference is worth the hassle with warranty. Unless can get Apple international warranty.

Bear in mind you may need to pay gst when buying from Amazon

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.