Question about Malacca

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hatten and the shore both got nice swimming pool. Remember to bring swimwear.. Nothing beats dropping into a pool after a hot tiring day

Eviltrap

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hatten location good. But problems are the lifts (can wait very long), buffet breakfast (overcrowded) and spoilt facilities (poorly maintained).

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hatten location good. But problems are the lifts (can wait very long), buffet breakfast (overcrowded) and spoilt facilities (poorly maintained).

11 floors and top floor can eat breakfast.. Yes their lifts got 6 or 8 but all very slow.. By Sigma so u know how famous.. During checkout my family need to take lift up first else no space.. Lol

Eviltrap

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
11 floors and top floor can eat breakfast.. Yes their lifts got 6 or 8 but all very slow.. By Sigma so u know how famous.. During checkout my family need to take lift up first else no space.. Lol
Top floor only for premiere room occupants. And the selection is lesser than the buffet restaurant. Maybe slightly better than if you have to eat the ballroom.

Eviltrap

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have to agree on the lifts. Especially during Sunday close to 11plus am. Can wait and wait and all the lifts that come to you are full. Sianz.

Eviltrap

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last trip tried Novotel Melaka. Lift exterior looked old, car park looked old too.

But the rest of the amenities are not bad. Just a little further from Hatten.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Top floor only for premiere room occupants. And the selection is lesser than the buffet restaurant. Maybe slightly better than if you have to eat the ballroom.

I went to both floor for breakfast.. Lol.. Yes the spread at floor 11 is so much better.

sunsetbay

Reaction score

Go Malacca should eat their local coffee shop food mah~ RM5 for a soup noodle or kueytiao or chicken rice~ :s22:

sunsetbay

Reaction score
here's my stay at Swiss Garden & The Shore Residences on separate days last week~ :s22:

both Swiss Garden & The Shore Residences come from the same development that share the common facilities, water play, infinite pool, shopping mall but very different at the internal finishing~

Swiss Garden is much better with carpet flooring, bath tub, aircon corridor, digital tv that also hv all mediacorp HD channels~ The Shore has non-aircon common corridor, parquet flooring (my unit has mushroom growing at the corner), poorer tv reception, no bathtub, toilet doesn't come with lock~

Surprisingly, Swiss Garden was cheaper when i booked, S$86 vs S$91~ it could be The Shore unit they given was at level 37~ :s22:

Swiss-Garden02.jpg

Swiss Garden & The Shore Residences at different towers

Swiss-Garden03.jpg

Infinite pool at level 9

The-Shore01.jpg

water play

Swiss-Garden05.jpg

Last edited:

sunsetbay

Reaction score
more pics~

Swiss Garden Hotel

Swiss-Garden06.jpg

Swiss-Garden08.jpg

can recv all mediacorp channels in HD

Swiss-Garden04.jpg

view from the balcony

Swiss-Garden11.jpg

Swiss-Garden07.jpg

Swiss-Garden01.jpg

sunsetbay

Reaction score
The Shore Residences

The-Shore05.jpg

The-Shore06.jpg

The-Shore10.jpg

it comes with induction cooker w/o the pot & pan~

The view from my unit at level 37 outweighs the shortfall of the slight poorer finishing~

The-Shore04.jpg

Malacca10.jpg

view from my bed~

The-Shore07.jpg

nice mountain at the far end~

The-Shore09.jpg

beautiful sunrise~

The-Shore08.jpg

Eviltrap

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RM25 rickshaw... how long, go where huh?
Not too sure the exact route, but my mum took it from the roundabout back to Hatten.

I guess down tourists do take a round back to the same roundabout. They appear to ride to the ruins and back.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.