Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we are a rich club but to spend 50m for Fred to sit on the bench is ridiculous. Sanchez is not some young spring chicken with a lot of time for us to wait for him to perform, hes a seasoned veteran in the EPL and time is not on his side either.

lindelof at most is average considering our def is 13th in goals conceded.

trust has to go both ways, after a few windows of trust, surely he should work with what he has and try to make them into a team rather than this pile of scattered shiet right now with no system.

Not this nonsense againn.

Did JM tell Ed to sign Fred for 50m?

Basically you are saying instead of solving the problem, let's tell JM to suck it up and make do.

That's why like sayinng you spennt 200k on a car, but trust has to go both ways, please continue to drive with a punctured tire.

I'm not going to comment further on this topic, the last time I tried I had to block someone

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
Lukaku don't play as target man anymore. Run at their defense. Win the header no one take 2nd ball. Much lesser said about him trying to bring the ball under control...

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
we are so lucky soton's def is as shiet as ours :s13:

All the more we should attack and pin them back instead of letting them attack us. Martial and Lingard will have a field day with this defence.

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score

Basically you are saying instead of solving the problem, let's tell JM to suck it up and make do.

That's why like sayinng you spennt 200k on a car, but trust has to go both ways, please continue to drive with a punctured tire.

I'm not going to comment further on this topic, the last time I tried I had to block someone

Bro, late liao. Chill let your body rest, not everyone of us read every pages. Let's hope we get to see a complete comeback. :)

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
All the more we should attack and pin them back instead of letting them attack us. Martial and Lingard will have a field day with this defence.

Martial for LKK and Lingard for Fellaini?
I prefer Mata

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At some time, it would be really nice to see Rojo sub in and partner Jones again. Their partnership was solid last season. At least can push Matic back up in CDM.

demongod

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Haha whatever rocks your boat than. Yea Ed is the one signing all the players by himself with no input from JM :s13:

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, late liao. Chill let your body rest, not everyone of us read every pages. Let's hope we get to see a complete comeback. :)

yes bro, still early for me though. After the match will be my last training run for the stanchart marathon

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That defender that just got a yellow card costed 24million

I guess Sou's got lots of money selling players to Liverpool

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
More injury crisis! Dalot coming in.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

guile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
JM saving Rashford for mid week. All his favourite players still on the pitch.

Sent from Sony G8142 using GAGT

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wake up to go toilet then check score...weird lineup...i dunno what to say

Today JM is trying out Tuchel’s tactics for PSG vs Fools.
Southampton style is similar to Fools
He wanted to test out his new formation but backfired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.