Guide to SPF Enlistment

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have yet to even complete a cycle of reservist, so.....

oh i see

thought you may know some info

cos the info management flow for PNSmen that reaches MR phase appears very limited

apart from still need to apply for EP (if i need to be out of singapore for more than 6 months) until i hit 40 + no need do IPPT + ICT

any recognition status/letter/award or what to do with the spare sets of uniform (i have both the old and new version)?

Parmesean

Reaction score
oh i see

thought you may know some info

cos the info management flow for PNSmen that reaches MR phase appears very limited

apart from still need to apply for EP (if i need to be out of singapore for more than 6 months) until i hit 40 + no need do IPPT + ICT

any recognition status/letter/award or what to do with the spare sets of uniform (i have both the old and new version)?

I mean, you could do what many of my regulars did with their old uniforms, frame them up.... :s13:

darkgoju

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I can't call through my division NS hotline who should I call to enquiry on call up call up deferment.

shannontantw

Reaction score
Does anyone here know what tests will be done during the ORD medical checkup at HTA? Will be going for it in a week's time. Any heads-up will be appreciated. Apologies if this is off-topic in any way.

Parmesean

Reaction score
Does anyone here know what tests will be done during the ORD medical checkup at HTA? Will be going for it in a week's time. Any heads-up will be appreciated. Apologies if this is off-topic in any way.

It's basically like another health checkup, they will take test your urine, draw blood, eye checkup, etc etc

Jazz Teoh

Reaction score
Will the officers seperate people who know each other?

I come from IBDP school and have several friends going to the same place at cck. Just want to know if the officers would observe the crowd and separate people who are familiar with each other to push them out of their comfort zone. Maybe it works like in primary school? teachers separate best friends to keep them attentive in class, idk if same applies for ns. If this is the case then I'll definitely act stranger with my bros in registration for ns.

Acre45

Reaction score
I come from IBDP school and have several friends going to the same place at cck. Just want to know if the officers would observe the crowd and separate people who are familiar with each other to push them out of their comfort zone. Maybe it works like in primary school? teachers separate best friends to keep them attentive in class, idk if same applies for ns. If this is the case then I'll definitely act stranger with my bros in registration for ns.

What do you mean separate best friends ? Your squad is already pre-made before you enlist if thats what you are asking about

Jazz Teoh

Reaction score
What do you mean separate best friends ? Your squad is already pre-made before you enlist if thats what you are asking about
I was wondering if that would be the case or what I mentioned would be, but I’m glad it’s preset already.

Jazz Teoh

Reaction score
I’ve heard people in spf can go home everyday, like a 9-5 job. Is there any option to stay at some specially allocated location by spf instead of sleeping back home? I know it sounds weird but I was prepared to live alone in ns like in army so to train my independence for uni life.

Acre45

Reaction score
I’ve heard people in spf can go home everyday, like a 9-5 job. Is there any option to stay at some specially allocated location by spf instead of sleeping back home? I know it sounds weird but I was prepared to live alone in ns like in army so to train my independence for uni life.

During your POBC your will be staying in and booking out during the weekends. Vocation also depends if you will be doing a 9-5 working hours vocation or those with night shift, stay in etc

Starbarks!

Reaction score

My bro currently with TRANSCOM. 4 days duties & 2 days off regardless of weekends & PHs. Mostly 12 hrs duty excl travel time. 1st shift gotta wake up as early as 4pm & last shift reach home as late as 1.45am!

Hope u won't avoid choosing this vocation next time after seeing my post haha.. 😂

Jazz Teoh

Reaction score
During your POBC your will be staying in and booking out during the weekends. Vocation also depends if you will be doing a 9-5 working hours vocation or those with night shift, stay in etc

Oh that’s interesting, I can apply to get the night shift that nobody wants

Jazz Teoh

Reaction score
My bro currently with TRANSCOM. 4 days duties & 2 days off regardless of weekends & PHs. Mostly 12 hrs duty excl travel time. 1st shift gotta wake up as early as 4pm & last shift reach home as late as 1.45am!

Hope u won't avoid choosing this vocation next time after seeing my post haha.. 😂

Oh man your bro had it hard, but I’ll see when it comes haha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.