The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice to see that you still have this one too bro :)

What’s there not to like?
Titanium is as light as a feather (almost).
Endless power reserve (as long as there’s sun).
Perpetual calendar (no need to set time and date).
Highly accurate (via Sync).
Simple, elegant and functional (world time).

theblueark

Reaction score
zzTxVpt.jpg

SingPost knock on door today

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4ZhiIkbl.jpg

New addition to the mini Black out basic black family

UJO27Fvl.jpg

1st Gen and 2nd Gen

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Last edited:

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What you all think of Zenith El Primero? For a 6.75 inch wrist, would a 38mm or 42mm watch look better?

I’ve a 6.5” wrist. I prefer 38mm. Go try both. 42mm is more common. Remember to take wrist shots and post it here!

bubblemunche

Reaction score
What you all think of Zenith El Primero? For a 6.75 inch wrist, would a 38mm or 42mm watch look better?

Though aged, it's a legendary movement that has withstood the test of time. Given your wrist size, I would think 42mm is better. Do try this out in person though.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Talos Sunday!

93pC1pK.jpg

Just to check with you bro, is the rubber strap easy to install?

I have an extreme aversion to touch any integrated rubber strap after my battle with the Gorilla Fastback..

Last edited:

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
Just to check with you bro, is the rubber strap easy to install?

I have an extreme aversion to touch any integrated rubber strap after my battle with the Gorilla Fastback..

I haven't tried installing the rubber strap haha, only took the black rubber out to give the kevlar strap a whirl, and I think I prefer it to the integrated rubber.

I'll probably try the blue rubber next very soon and let you know. I know how integrated rubber can be a bitch to install, the last frustrating experience being my recent Crafter Blue on the Black Bay.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I haven't tried installing the rubber strap haha, only took the black rubber out to give the kevlar strap a whirl, and I think I prefer it to the integrated rubber.

I'll probably try the blue rubber next very soon and let you know. I know how integrated rubber can be a bitch to install, the last frustrating experience being my recent Crafter Blue on the Black Bay.

Yeah, I guess it depends on how tight the fit is really, and the actual suppleness of the strap. :)

Let me know, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.