Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fear Less

Reaction score
al personal datas collected at time of your application for loan are thrown into a bucket list to be used :

1. as marketing tool by members of ml (uml of lml)

2. as insurance where to get you , nok , offjce .

i belueve they have to subscribe to be members thereby gaining access to data base. thats how your are flioded with sms offeing loan of sorts.

fQUOTE=larryford;117902707]I am pretty sure they share the database...LML got spy working for LS also.[/QUOTE]

buzin_512

Reaction score
bro. nobody can answer your question as to when they will stop harrassing.
its a continuing storm and tonadoes quiet endless actually.always protect yourself and family , safety first. Leave the job to arrest to law enforcement.

Heed the advice posted here.
Guess it's hell time

Stealth-Bogey

Reaction score
First thing first,file a police report. Keep the messages that the **** sent to u. Next,i wud suggest u tell ur HR about this,at least if they really ** go disturb ur office,u are covered...This is likely a scam case. Block this MF, and dun gif in to his demand..i highly doubt they will do anyting since its onli $100

Update on my case. I already filed a police report last Thursday and changed to a new mobile number. There’s no communication since Thursday. However, this morning my wife noticed someone transferred an amount of $300 to my account. So we went again to the police and updated them about my case. Then we proceeded to the bank to closed my account and told them that it was compromised.

I also made a request to reversed the transaction back to the sender. I provided all the details to them including the senders account and bank details which was reflected on my bank statement of account. The bank said it will take 1 day to reversed the transaction back to the sender. Tomorrow, I will inform my company HR about this and will provide to the police the senders account details. Maybe from there the police can work with the sender’s bank to determine the identity of the account holder.

One more thing, since I live in a condo, do I need to alert the security of the premise? Need advice here and thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Elle30

Reaction score
if you still connect with previous colleagues the chances are your info may be untentionally leaked to some callers asking for you. al wont let you off easily.
He has no contacts of my previous colleagues.he nver get to call anyone cos i always pay him before. Ive been stuck with him for 2 yrs now. Every time i will clear he will keep on saying take another loan without consent he'll transfer. Now i also closed that acct.
Im really worried and stress now

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Just to make sure your social media account are also deactivated for now. You will never know what they are up to.

He has no contacts of my previous colleagues.he nver get to call anyone cos i always pay him before. Ive been stuck with him for 2 yrs now. Every time i will clear he will keep on saying take another loan without consent he'll transfer. Now i also closed that acct.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Update on my case. I already filed a police report last Thursday and changed to a new mobile number. There’s no communication since Thursday. However, this morning my wife noticed someone transferred an amount of $300 to my account. So we went again to the police and updated them about my case. Then we proceeded to the bank to closed my account and told them that it was compromised.

I also made a request to reversed the transaction back to the sender. I provided all the details to them including the senders account and bank details which was reflected on my bank statement of account. The bank said it will take 1 day to reversed the transaction back to the sender. Tomorrow, I will inform my company HR about this and will provide to the police the senders account details. Maybe from there the police can work with the sender’s bank to determine the identity of the account holder.

One more thing, since I live in a condo, do I need to alert the security of the premise? Need advice here and thank you in advance.
I tried to reverse the charge but the bank was unable to. Anybody got similar situation?

Stealth-Bogey

Reaction score
I tried to reverse the charge but the bank was unable to. Anybody got similar situation?

I think they can do it. The one who will do the reversal is the back office department. They can see the details what account number was used and which bank. From there they will reversed the transaction and send the amount back to the sender. But of course you need to ask the bank to close your account so no further transfer can be made.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Just when I tot they are about to stop harassing me...i received a whatsapp from that MF who spray paint at my house,asking for 20k to settle (the borrowed amt was 3k, and i ***** cleared)..I prepared a stack of hell bank notes for him though

Don't scare tell him come collect 20k from u lo.

Fear Less

Reaction score
If you really cant pay up anymore, be prepared to do what other bros and sis do . no point sresss yourself. use the energy to fight on if al not prepared to compromise. face the wal means no thru road.

read up here, most cases here concluded with same destiny.
safe yourself and family.

Originally Posted by*Elle30:
How long before they finally stop chasing u?

First 3mth after u Mia lo..after that maybe they still send love letter once in a while

larryford

Reaction score
Bro, I not so Lao lan..the MF says '20K settle'....

So i replied his whatsapp with 21 alphabet 'K'..told him i gave him 20 K liao, so case settled...and i gave him extra 1 alphabet 'K' as interest...before he could reply,limbeh blocked him..he cfm kan du lan..

Don't scare tell him come collect 20k from u lo.

larryford

Reaction score
Best to give ur condo security heads up..Ur case still better, at least gt security as 1st layer of defence...but then again,some security also pariah one..any tom dick or harry they also let in one.

larryford

Reaction score
Bro,the most impt thing is to let ur family know about all these...though they will kan u,but family will always standby u..and will face these **** along with u...for my case, my mum stayed up with me everynite to jaga the cctv...we took turn and stayed vigil..trust me ,with family de support,it makes the fight against these MFs less taxing.

Thanks Bro @JamieJimmyNg for your reply.Ya have been reading the all the previous pages. Really help me calm myself down.

Stealth-Bogey

Reaction score
So here’s another update. In the morning, my messenger asked for an update. After the update was made there were 2 new contacts came in with their FB profiles. My messenger stated that the new contacts were sync from my mobile contact numbers. The 2 profiles were from Singapore and Malaysia. I don’t have a friend or contact in Malaysia. I have only 4 Singaporean friends which I knew personally.

Later I will submit the 2 pictures to the police for their checking.

Best to give ur condo security heads up..Ur case still better, at least gt security as 1st layer of defence...but then again,some security also pariah one..any tom dick or harry they also let in one.

Hi Bro Larry and friends, thank you once again. So far here are the things that I already done in the past 2 days since the harrasment last Friday. This forced transfer scam is like an extortion with blackmail.

1. Filed 2 police reports and updated the officer twice as well.
2. Closed my bank account and already filed a reversal of transaction with the bank for the $300 that was anonymously deposited to my account yesterday. The bank said the reversal of transaction back to the sender will be done today (Monday).
3. Blocked the numbers, deactivated my whatsapp and changed my mobile number to a new one.
4. Gave headsup to the condo security team.
5. Informed my company’s HR.

Later I will followup with the bank if the reversal of transaction is done so just ensure that the $300 will be returned back to the sender.

Last edited:

CloudClau

Reaction score

Please close your bank account and chg your mobile number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.