2018 iPad Pro

rvyne7

Reaction score
At first think is heavy and big but after use very happy with the big screen, especially when i open a free magazine to read which is just nice.

using it stationary prolly good.. but while travelling specially with no seat available standing in middle of crowded MRT might be inconvenience specially have to handle with both hands... (tiring even for my 11")

trailblaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I only jus found out the new ipads need to use new Apple pencil!!
Way to go APPLE!

Is the old pencil usable on the new ipads?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I only jus found out the new ipads need to use new Apple pencil!!
Way to go APPLE!

Is the old pencil usable on the new ipads?

No. Only the new pencil is specifically for the new Pros. The older Pros and iPad 2018 can only use the first gen pencil.

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
It has always been there. It is possible to get it on your iPhone as well. Yeah it is nothing more but a shortcut to our local news article for now.
Thanks for the information! Didn't fiddle with the widget on iPhone so I didn't realise the option was there whereas the one was iPad was there by default.

It's weird they give us the widget but yet not give us the option to download the app. Essentially it's just a news curator that links up all the local news. Why exclude us from the party.

Sent from The Panda's Lair using GAGT

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Sad truth but the hardware is very outdated in the current iPad mini

I used to use iPad mini 4 when I first bought the device 2 years ago, after that I never use already when I got my iPad Pro.

iPad mini the best hahahaha

RT_3135

Reaction score
Apple customer service is rock solid. Had an issue with my apple pencil. They were able arrange for a replacement set by mail. All done simply using Apple online chat. Truely impressive. Resolved in 30mins.

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information! Didn't fiddle with the widget on iPhone so I didn't realise the option was there whereas the one was iPad was there by default.

It's weird they give us the widget but yet not give us the option to download the app. Essentially it's just a news curator that links up all the local news. Why exclude us from the party.

Cause Apple news are handpicked by Apple news Editors rather than have an automated system that might be tricked by trends to share news that might be fake.

So what you are seeing is the automatic curator but there is a human touch to it after curated.

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
Apple customer service is rock solid. Had an issue with my apple pencil. They were able arrange for a replacement set by mail. All done simply using Apple online chat. Truely impressive. Resolved in 30mins.
Apple's service has always been top notch. This is just another classic example :)
Cause Apple news are handpicked by Apple news Editors rather than have an automated system that might be tricked by trends to share news that might be fake.

So what you are seeing is the automatic curator but there is a human touch to it after curated.
True that. We shall wait for it to arrive on our shores. It's been a couple of years? Haha

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.